Kens Section

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Kens Section

Post by taabarang »

Ken2016 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:08 pm Trump is US President , Ken's housing section PHN only
Lolz
You may run for your life, but I sincerely hope that international embarrassment of a world leader does not run again
Do as you like, but in my opinion you alienate.rather. than attract potential clients using his photo. Plus stop dividing the foreign population into the have and have not groups simply because some of us feel we can get a better deal working on our own rather than seeking out your professional help.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Re: Kens Section

Post by newkidontheblock »

TOG wrote:Politicians are the scum of the earth...ALL of them.
Politicians are a necessary evil in order for government to function. The people are responsible for keeping them in line. The people have abdicated their responsibility a long time ago. The politicians have taken over running unchecked. Not as bad as the EU, but a pretty bad swamp.

Right now the non-professional politician is the head of government. Whether or not one disagrees with him, he makes it clear where he stands and what he is thinking. He’s not silver tongued promising everything to everyone and delivering nothing.

Reminds me of the movie ‘Dave’.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic