2 Disappointed Koreans get Rough with Thai "Lady"

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

2 Disappointed Koreans get Rough with Thai "Lady"

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Korean nationals get in fight with Pattaya woman after discovering she wasn’t born a biological woman
September 17, 2018
Korean nationals: Two South Korean dudes got in a fight with a beautiful woman they brought to their apartment in the wee hours of Saturday in Pattaya after realizing she was transgender.

At about 3am — about the time of night you’d expect for a story like this — Sawang Boriboon rescue volunteers responded to a call that there were three injured persons at an apartment building in Soi Pattaya 1.
When they arrived, they found two apparently intoxicated Koreans with bruises, one of them bleeding from the head. Meanwhile, the 22-year-old trans lady had an injury to her left leg and had to be taken to the ambulance on a stretcher, according to Pattaya News Archive.
https://pattayaone.news/en/korean-natio ... t-pattaya/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Re: 2 Disappointed Koreans get Rough with Thai "Lady"

Post by TOG »

I suppose that's what is called "rough" sex.

When will the video appear on Hamster?
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
hburns
Expatriate
Togo

Re: 2 Disappointed Koreans get Rough with Thai "Lady"

Post by hburns »

So they refused to pay?
Then she took off the high heel on her right foot and bashed them both in the head with the heel.
In the process twisting her left ankle which still had the other high heel on.

Case closed. I've watch poirot, murder she wrote and inspector gadget so I'm pretty clued up on this detective shit.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic