Malaysian couple spared death penalty after starving Cambodian maid to death

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: Malaysian couple spared death penalty after starving Cambodian maid to death

Post by that genius »

Gloup hug OK? :stir:

I must try to resist...
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Malaysian couple spared death penalty after starving Cambodian maid to death

Post by kiwiincambodia »

bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

sklmeera wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:13 pm I am Chinese Malay . You nosey guy . Not your business . You think because spend your life on this site you are the site policeman ? you need to #### off #### .
im a chinese singaporean, your point being? you come here and tell people to #### off, so it became everyone business here, so cepat cepat balik kampung lah :salut: :jerk: :nono: :wave:
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

OKK...spring rolls, anyone?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

genuinely though everyone one was insulting each other by telling them to #### off and calling each other ####'s
feel like a ####ing #### myself now #### sake GM
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

#### ###### ###########!
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
iluvu
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by iluvu »

Language!
console
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by console »

happens more then most people know, and all the khmer girls want to go work there i tell them no.
I have heard so many bad stories.
Freelance coder / web developer. I make REAL web applications.
c#, NodeJS, Python... Contact ME !! I work for 50c beers !!!
Robins
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Robins »

Too bad, I could give the lethal injections with a clear conscience.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Robins wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:37 pm Too bad, I could give the lethal injections with a clear conscience.
OLD posts being dug up, again!

Plenty of fresh posts to offer execution services mate...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic