CEO rules, playing nice and karma

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: CEO rules, playing nice and karma

Post by vladimir »

HotRecruiter wrote:Too much work. Let the adult members decide for themselves.
Fixed that.

You're out.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

That's rich, Vladimir calling someone else childish!

Amd quit bragging on that other forum about getting more pay, you really are sounding narcissistic and now you'll start hating yourself.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

HotRecruiter wrote:you really are sounding narcissistic and now you'll start hating yourself.
:facepalm:

The social experiment fails.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

a thumbs up down feature with sin bin capability un modded for users only?
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

Yeah, let's take this to PM, shall we Vlad? In all fairness to the other readers, they don't need to see your rants and my responses.

Can you do that, Vlad, and I will too?
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

I don't want your PMs.

You are an ingrate, after I supported your right to advertise, when almost no one else would. I didn't do it for thanks, I did it because it was right. But you actually showed your lack of culture and manners by carrying on attacking me. You are an uneducated, clueless chancer in my opinion.

I have nothing to say to you in private that I wouldn't say here.

Deal with it, bozo.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

vladimir wrote:I don't want your PMs.

You are an ingrate, after I supported your right to advertise, when almost no one else would. I didn't do it for thanks, I did it because it was right. But you actually showed your lack of culture and manners by carrying on attacking me. You are an uneducated, clueless chancer in my opinion.

I have nothing to say to you in private that I wouldn't say here.

Deal with it, bozo.
+1

I'll lose karma for this...
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

My apologies then. Is this all because I bragged I had a good month? Is that against your rules?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

1st let me say, the forum has been nice the past few days
Glad HR is gone

2nd,

we have 2 mods here Gen and OD
ok Gen is 6 hours time dif an OD will be 15.
i think its time u all need to look at another mod for the times u wont be around.

Just my $.05 worth
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

that means while you lot are sleeping, i'll be working. when you get up, i'll be on here.

Gen will be here afternoons and evenings with his time shift I imagine... though I worry about his internet connection and beheadings. He has a VPN but not too sure how robust it is. Not really keen on the whole "mod team" mess... because it's honestly hard to imagine having to expand the arguments he and i have (there are a lot of them... thankfully we're good enough friends with clear enough task guidelines that they are resolvable damn near every time ending in brohugs) to yet more people...

If the need surfaces, I'll consider it again/more closely... but for now we'll keep it as is.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic