Best Hostess Bar in Phnom Penh?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Re: Best Hostess Bar in Phnom Penh?

Post by newkidontheblock »

bolueeleh wrote:
newkidontheblock wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:37 am
bolueeleh wrote:imagine a soapy in jap cost 500$ easily
I don’t believe japs allow non-japs to soapy. Kinda like getting an audience with a geisha.
there r few soapies that allow non japs now, i hvnt been to one but frens hv been
Is that the same as staying at certain high end hotels in Kyoto and then paying $1000 plus to be able to go to a geisha tea house for 45 minutes of entertainment?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

bolueeleh wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:11 am i hvnt been to one but frens hv been
Are you 15 or something?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

newkidontheblock wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:31 pm
bolueeleh wrote:
newkidontheblock wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:37 am
bolueeleh wrote:imagine a soapy in jap cost 500$ easily
I don’t believe japs allow non-japs to soapy. Kinda like getting an audience with a geisha.
there r few soapies that allow non japs now, i hvnt been to one but frens hv been
Is that the same as staying at certain high end hotels in Kyoto and then paying $1000 plus to be able to go to a geisha tea house for 45 minutes of entertainment?
nope, its in shinjuku, very complicated directions to go that place, when u go in the minder will lead u to the room, n proceed from there, no questions asked, no choices, its either u take it or leave kind of deal, thats what i hv been told
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
blerrr9
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by blerrr9 »

If you like vietnamese girl act like japanese with oriental asian face maybe can go to Tanabata. Just search on google maps, you'll find 2 place and it's real. Just choose between them or just go both of them also ok. The girls are nice and so friendly

I don't really like bars at riverside , just some bars have 1 or 2 pretty girl.
YOLO

Follow your heart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic