American Sex Offender Mark Lucius is Working at BIA in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
Barang chgout
Expatriate
Posts: 3065
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:36 am
Reputation: 677

Re: American Pedophile Mark Lucius is Working at BIA in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Barang chgout » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:40 pm

Anon1978 wrote:I apologize I had a problem with posting IMGUR/photos, but that is the evidence. We have the registered sex offender information from the state of New Hampshire in the US. We have the actual STATE vs LUCIUS information that states:

The defendant, Mark Lucius, was convicted on four counts of criminal solicitation, RSA 629:2 (1986), for solicitation of: (1) aggravated felonious sexual assault, RSA 632-A:2 (Supp. 1994); (2) felonious sexual assault, RSA 632-A:3 (1986); (3) kidnapping, RSA 633:1 (1986); and (4) violation of child pornography laws, RSA 649-A:3 (Supp. 1994), after a jury trial in Superior Court (Brennan, J.).

The charges against the defendant stem from a series of events that occurred in the summer of 1991. The State's main witness, Anson Boudrieau, approached the defendant to inquire if the defendant knew of any way he could make some money. The defendant offered Boudrieau a number of suggestions including selling unwanted power tools and making a video with Boudrieau's
[140 N.H. 62]
girlfriend. At some point the defendant asked Boudrieau to kidnap two young girls and to sexually assault them for the purpose of creating a videotape, which would later be sold for profit.

At trial, the defendant admitted asking Boudrieau to do this, but argued that he did so not with a purpose that Boudrieau in fact carry out his request. The defendant testified that Boudrieau had approached him with a plan to take pornographic pictures of Boudrieau's three-year-old niece

With the evidence, the sooner the guy is out of reach from children (even if it is paid leave during investiation) the better. You know how these schools like to save face.
Who dafuq is we?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

User avatar
whiteribbon
Expatriate
Posts: 639
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:45 pm
Reputation: 238
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: American Pedophile Mark Lucius is Working at BIA in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by whiteribbon » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:52 pm

Barang chgout wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:40 pm
Anon1978 wrote:I apologize I had a problem with posting IMGUR/photos, but that is the evidence. We have the registered sex offender information from the state of New Hampshire in the US. We have the actual STATE vs LUCIUS information that states:

The defendant, Mark Lucius, was convicted on four counts of criminal solicitation, RSA 629:2 (1986), for solicitation of: (1) aggravated felonious sexual assault, RSA 632-A:2 (Supp. 1994); (2) felonious sexual assault, RSA 632-A:3 (1986); (3) kidnapping, RSA 633:1 (1986); and (4) violation of child pornography laws, RSA 649-A:3 (Supp. 1994), after a jury trial in Superior Court (Brennan, J.).

The charges against the defendant stem from a series of events that occurred in the summer of 1991. The State's main witness, Anson Boudrieau, approached the defendant to inquire if the defendant knew of any way he could make some money. The defendant offered Boudrieau a number of suggestions including selling unwanted power tools and making a video with Boudrieau's
[140 N.H. 62]
girlfriend. At some point the defendant asked Boudrieau to kidnap two young girls and to sexually assault them for the purpose of creating a videotape, which would later be sold for profit.

At trial, the defendant admitted asking Boudrieau to do this, but argued that he did so not with a purpose that Boudrieau in fact carry out his request. The defendant testified that Boudrieau had approached him with a plan to take pornographic pictures of Boudrieau's three-year-old niece

With the evidence, the sooner the guy is out of reach from children (even if it is paid leave during investiation) the better. You know how these schools like to save face.
Who dafuq is we?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
Does it matter who posts this? A convicted sex offender and paedophile should NOT work in a school. I'm sure the parents who send their children there think the same. Hope the school reconsiders their position. I'm all for second chances but this is completely inappropriate in my opinion.
just noise, white noise
Anon1978
Tourist
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:56 pm
Reputation: 11
Cambodia

Re: American Pedophile Mark Lucius is Working at BIA in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Anon1978 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:56 pm

Barang chgout wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:40 pm
Anon1978 wrote:I apologize I had a problem with posting IMGUR/photos, but that is the evidence. We have the registered sex offender information from the state of New Hampshire in the US. We have the actual STATE vs LUCIUS information that states:

The defendant, Mark Lucius, was convicted on four counts of criminal solicitation, RSA 629:2 (1986), for solicitation of: (1) aggravated felonious sexual assault, RSA 632-A:2 (Supp. 1994); (2) felonious sexual assault, RSA 632-A:3 (1986); (3) kidnapping, RSA 633:1 (1986); and (4) violation of child pornography laws, RSA 649-A:3 (Supp. 1994), after a jury trial in Superior Court (Brennan, J.).

The charges against the defendant stem from a series of events that occurred in the summer of 1991. The State's main witness, Anson Boudrieau, approached the defendant to inquire if the defendant knew of any way he could make some money. The defendant offered Boudrieau a number of suggestions including selling unwanted power tools and making a video with Boudrieau's
[140 N.H. 62]
girlfriend. At some point the defendant asked Boudrieau to kidnap two young girls and to sexually assault them for the purpose of creating a videotape, which would later be sold for profit.

At trial, the defendant admitted asking Boudrieau to do this, but argued that he did so not with a purpose that Boudrieau in fact carry out his request. The defendant testified that Boudrieau had approached him with a plan to take pornographic pictures of Boudrieau's three-year-old niece

With the evidence, the sooner the guy is out of reach from children (even if it is paid leave during investiation) the better. You know how these schools like to save face.
Who dafuq is we?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
Well, I shared the information I had. Cam Nivag looked into it further. I figured I'd use the word we for those of us that actually read the case and looked at the New Hampshire.gov website. You can go there, click criminal offenders, type his name, and blamo. You got the information.
Barang chgout
Expatriate
Posts: 3065
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:36 am
Reputation: 677

Re: American Pedophile Mark Lucius is Working at BIA in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Barang chgout » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:07 pm

whiteribbon wrote:
Barang chgout wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:40 pm
Anon1978 wrote:I apologize I had a problem with posting IMGUR/photos, but that is the evidence. We have the registered sex offender information from the state of New Hampshire in the US. We have the actual STATE vs LUCIUS information that states:

The defendant, Mark Lucius, was convicted on four counts of criminal solicitation, RSA 629:2 (1986), for solicitation of: (1) aggravated felonious sexual assault, RSA 632-A:2 (Supp. 1994); (2) felonious sexual assault, RSA 632-A:3 (1986); (3) kidnapping, RSA 633:1 (1986); and (4) violation of child pornography laws, RSA 649-A:3 (Supp. 1994), after a jury trial in Superior Court (Brennan, J.).

The charges against the defendant stem from a series of events that occurred in the summer of 1991. The State's main witness, Anson Boudrieau, approached the defendant to inquire if the defendant knew of any way he could make some money. The defendant offered Boudrieau a number of suggestions including selling unwanted power tools and making a video with Boudrieau's
[140 N.H. 62]
girlfriend. At some point the defendant asked Boudrieau to kidnap two young girls and to sexually assault them for the purpose of creating a videotape, which would later be sold for profit.

At trial, the defendant admitted asking Boudrieau to do this, but argued that he did so not with a purpose that Boudrieau in fact carry out his request. The defendant testified that Boudrieau had approached him with a plan to take pornographic pictures of Boudrieau's three-year-old niece

With the evidence, the sooner the guy is out of reach from children (even if it is paid leave during investiation) the better. You know how these schools like to save face.
Who dafuq is we?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
Does it matter who posts this? A convicted sex offender and paedophile should NOT work in a school. I'm sure the parents who send their children there think the same. Hope the school reconsiders their position. I'm all for second chances but this is completely inappropriate in my opinion.
Good job officer....

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

PhnomRon
Expatriate
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:22 am
Reputation: 42

Re: American Pedophile Mark Lucius is Working at BIA in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by PhnomRon » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:08 pm

whiteribbon wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:52 pm
Barang chgout wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:40 pm
Anon1978 wrote:I apologize I had a problem with posting IMGUR/photos, but that is the evidence. We have the registered sex offender information from the state of New Hampshire in the US. We have the actual STATE vs LUCIUS information that states:

The defendant, Mark Lucius, was convicted on four counts of criminal solicitation, RSA 629:2 (1986), for solicitation of: (1) aggravated felonious sexual assault, RSA 632-A:2 (Supp. 1994); (2) felonious sexual assault, RSA 632-A:3 (1986); (3) kidnapping, RSA 633:1 (1986); and (4) violation of child pornography laws, RSA 649-A:3 (Supp. 1994), after a jury trial in Superior Court (Brennan, J.).

The charges against the defendant stem from a series of events that occurred in the summer of 1991. The State's main witness, Anson Boudrieau, approached the defendant to inquire if the defendant knew of any way he could make some money. The defendant offered Boudrieau a number of suggestions including selling unwanted power tools and making a video with Boudrieau's
[140 N.H. 62]
girlfriend. At some point the defendant asked Boudrieau to kidnap two young girls and to sexually assault them for the purpose of creating a videotape, which would later be sold for profit.

At trial, the defendant admitted asking Boudrieau to do this, but argued that he did so not with a purpose that Boudrieau in fact carry out his request. The defendant testified that Boudrieau had approached him with a plan to take pornographic pictures of Boudrieau's three-year-old niece

With the evidence, the sooner the guy is out of reach from children (even if it is paid leave during investiation) the better. You know how these schools like to save face.
Who dafuq is we?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
Does it matter who posts this? A convicted sex offender and paedophile should NOT work in a school. I'm sure the parents who send their children there think the same. Hope the school reconsiders their position. I'm all for second chances but this is completely inappropriate in my opinion.
This happened back in 1991. That’s 27 years ago. He didn’t assault anyone, he just talked about it.

If he hasn’t committed crimes since then, why shouldn’t he be given a second chance? Why should Khmer-American gang bangers who commit violent crimes at age 19 be given a second chance but he shouldn’t be?
User avatar
whiteribbon
Expatriate
Posts: 639
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:45 pm
Reputation: 238
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: American Pedophile Mark Lucius is Working at BIA in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by whiteribbon » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:20 pm

PhnomRon wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:08 pm
whiteribbon wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:52 pm
Barang chgout wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:40 pm
Anon1978 wrote:I apologize I had a problem with posting IMGUR/photos, but that is the evidence. We have the registered sex offender information from the state of New Hampshire in the US. We have the actual STATE vs LUCIUS information that states:

The defendant, Mark Lucius, was convicted on four counts of criminal solicitation, RSA 629:2 (1986), for solicitation of: (1) aggravated felonious sexual assault, RSA 632-A:2 (Supp. 1994); (2) felonious sexual assault, RSA 632-A:3 (1986); (3) kidnapping, RSA 633:1 (1986); and (4) violation of child pornography laws, RSA 649-A:3 (Supp. 1994), after a jury trial in Superior Court (Brennan, J.).

The charges against the defendant stem from a series of events that occurred in the summer of 1991. The State's main witness, Anson Boudrieau, approached the defendant to inquire if the defendant knew of any way he could make some money. The defendant offered Boudrieau a number of suggestions including selling unwanted power tools and making a video with Boudrieau's
[140 N.H. 62]
girlfriend. At some point the defendant asked Boudrieau to kidnap two young girls and to sexually assault them for the purpose of creating a videotape, which would later be sold for profit.

At trial, the defendant admitted asking Boudrieau to do this, but argued that he did so not with a purpose that Boudrieau in fact carry out his request. The defendant testified that Boudrieau had approached him with a plan to take pornographic pictures of Boudrieau's three-year-old niece

With the evidence, the sooner the guy is out of reach from children (even if it is paid leave during investiation) the better. You know how these schools like to save face.
Who dafuq is we?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
Does it matter who posts this? A convicted sex offender and paedophile should NOT work in a school. I'm sure the parents who send their children there think the same. Hope the school reconsiders their position. I'm all for second chances but this is completely inappropriate in my opinion.
This happened back in 1991. That’s 27 years ago. He didn’t assault anyone, he just talked about it.

If he hasn’t committed crimes since then, why shouldn’t he be given a second chance? Why should Khmer-American gang bangers who commit violent crimes at age 19 be given a second chance but he shouldn’t be?
I must be going crazy if this is considered to be ok nowadays.. Send your kids to spend unsupervised time with a paedophile for 7 hours a day. Mental.
just noise, white noise
Anon1978
Tourist
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:56 pm
Reputation: 11
Cambodia

Re: American Pedophile Mark Lucius is Working at BIA in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Anon1978 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:28 pm

PhnomRon wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:08 pm
whiteribbon wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:52 pm
Barang chgout wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:40 pm
Anon1978 wrote:I apologize I had a problem with posting IMGUR/photos, but that is the evidence. We have the registered sex offender information from the state of New Hampshire in the US. We have the actual STATE vs LUCIUS information that states:

The defendant, Mark Lucius, was convicted on four counts of criminal solicitation, RSA 629:2 (1986), for solicitation of: (1) aggravated felonious sexual assault, RSA 632-A:2 (Supp. 1994); (2) felonious sexual assault, RSA 632-A:3 (1986); (3) kidnapping, RSA 633:1 (1986); and (4) violation of child pornography laws, RSA 649-A:3 (Supp. 1994), after a jury trial in Superior Court (Brennan, J.).

The charges against the defendant stem from a series of events that occurred in the summer of 1991. The State's main witness, Anson Boudrieau, approached the defendant to inquire if the defendant knew of any way he could make some money. The defendant offered Boudrieau a number of suggestions including selling unwanted power tools and making a video with Boudrieau's
[140 N.H. 62]
girlfriend. At some point the defendant asked Boudrieau to kidnap two young girls and to sexually assault them for the purpose of creating a videotape, which would later be sold for profit.

At trial, the defendant admitted asking Boudrieau to do this, but argued that he did so not with a purpose that Boudrieau in fact carry out his request. The defendant testified that Boudrieau had approached him with a plan to take pornographic pictures of Boudrieau's three-year-old niece

With the evidence, the sooner the guy is out of reach from children (even if it is paid leave during investiation) the better. You know how these schools like to save face.
Who dafuq is we?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
Does it matter who posts this? A convicted sex offender and paedophile should NOT work in a school. I'm sure the parents who send their children there think the same. Hope the school reconsiders their position. I'm all for second chances but this is completely inappropriate in my opinion.
This happened back in 1991. That’s 27 years ago. He didn’t assault anyone, he just talked about it.

If he hasn’t committed crimes since then, why shouldn’t he be given a second chance? Why should Khmer-American gang bangers who commit violent crimes at age 19 be given a second chance but he shouldn’t be?

Let's not strawman this on the deported Khmer Americans. Based on the age at time of conviction, he was 31-ish years old. Well old enough to have his own habits and ways. Second chances are always an option. But if you're a convicted meth dealer, you shouldn't make your second chance in Cambodia as a meth dealer. If you are a convicted sex offender, you shouldn't make your second chance as an English teacher teaching young children. Right?

Edit: typo
Last edited by Anon1978 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13767
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1960
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: American Pedophile Mark Lucius is Working at BIA in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:29 pm

whiteribbon wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:20 pm
PhnomRon wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:08 pm
whiteribbon wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:52 pm
Barang chgout wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:40 pm
Anon1978 wrote:I apologize I had a problem with posting IMGUR/photos, but that is the evidence. We have the registered sex offender information from the state of New Hampshire in the US. We have the actual STATE vs LUCIUS information that states:

The defendant, Mark Lucius, was convicted on four counts of criminal solicitation, RSA 629:2 (1986), for solicitation of: (1) aggravated felonious sexual assault, RSA 632-A:2 (Supp. 1994); (2) felonious sexual assault, RSA 632-A:3 (1986); (3) kidnapping, RSA 633:1 (1986); and (4) violation of child pornography laws, RSA 649-A:3 (Supp. 1994), after a jury trial in Superior Court (Brennan, J.).

The charges against the defendant stem from a series of events that occurred in the summer of 1991. The State's main witness, Anson Boudrieau, approached the defendant to inquire if the defendant knew of any way he could make some money. The defendant offered Boudrieau a number of suggestions including selling unwanted power tools and making a video with Boudrieau's
[140 N.H. 62]
girlfriend. At some point the defendant asked Boudrieau to kidnap two young girls and to sexually assault them for the purpose of creating a videotape, which would later be sold for profit.

At trial, the defendant admitted asking Boudrieau to do this, but argued that he did so not with a purpose that Boudrieau in fact carry out his request. The defendant testified that Boudrieau had approached him with a plan to take pornographic pictures of Boudrieau's three-year-old niece

With the evidence, the sooner the guy is out of reach from children (even if it is paid leave during investiation) the better. You know how these schools like to save face.
Who dafuq is we?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
Does it matter who posts this? A convicted sex offender and paedophile should NOT work in a school. I'm sure the parents who send their children there think the same. Hope the school reconsiders their position. I'm all for second chances but this is completely inappropriate in my opinion.
This happened back in 1991. That’s 27 years ago. He didn’t assault anyone, he just talked about it.

If he hasn’t committed crimes since then, why shouldn’t he be given a second chance? Why should Khmer-American gang bangers who commit violent crimes at age 19 be given a second chance but he shouldn’t be?
I must be going crazy if this is considered to be ok nowadays.. Send your kids to spend unsupervised time with a paedophile for 7 hours a day. Mental.
hes also been convicted of kidnapping too...
Image
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
PhnomRon
Expatriate
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:22 am
Reputation: 42

Re: American Pedophile Mark Lucius is Working at BIA in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by PhnomRon » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:59 pm

He wasn’t convicted of kidnapping. He was convicted of solicitation of kidnapping — telling his buddy to kidnap someone. The appeals court reversed the conviction.

He didn’t possess child porn, he was convicted of solicitation for telling his buddy to make child porn.

27 years ago.

No record of ever harming a child.

Why are we calling him a pedophile?
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13767
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1960
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: American Pedophile Mark Lucius is Working at BIA in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:25 am

PhnomRon wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:59 pm
He wasn’t convicted of kidnapping. He was convicted of solicitation of kidnapping — telling his buddy to kidnap someone. The appeals court reversed the conviction.

He didn’t possess child porn, he was convicted of solicitation for telling his buddy to make child porn.

27 years ago.

No record of ever harming a child.

Why are we calling him a pedophile?
true, read more into it now, but i still dont get why the convictions dates are different
Criminal History:
Agg Fel Sex Aslt-crim Solicit Conviction Date: 11/9/1993
Child Pornography-crim Solicit Conviction Date: 11/9/1993
Kidnapping Conviction Date: 2/4/1987

The defendant, Mark Lucius, was convicted on four counts of criminal solicitation, RSA 629:2 (1986), for solicitation of:
(1) aggravated felonious sexual assault, RSA 632-A:2 (Supp. 1994);
(2) felonious sexual assault, RSA 632-A:3 (1986);
(3) kidnapping, RSA 633:1 (1986); and
(4) violation of child pornography laws, RSA 649-A:3 (Supp. 1994),
after a jury trial in Superior Court (Brennan, J.).

dont really understand some of the American Court mumbo jumbo
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AndyKK, Bing [Bot], bittermelon, BrazilBoy, camborambo, Chouka, darayd, Element6, GMJS-CEO, Google Adsense [Bot], hanno, John Bingham, Kinetic, paparazzi, Ravensnest, simon43, Stiliko, yongchi and 1002 guests