Andy Howard

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
djstuntmunch
Expatriate
Great Britain

Andy Howard

Post by djstuntmunch »

Anyone know what happened to Andy Howard, sent down a couple of years ago, about the same time as sunvisor Huw Robertson. I know Huw is out and about, probably GSM, haven't heard about the other sponger for a while.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Andy Howard

Post by Username Taken »

What is your obsession with Andy Howard? You've asked about him in several threads already now.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Knew Andy and he was a friendly guy expect when he was on the pipe.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

He was released then arrested and imprisoned again. Right now I think he's in Prey Sar. Which round of jailing are you wondering if he came out from the first the second or another?

Death struck those friends of Andy that used to help him in the past. Don't hold your breath waiting for him.
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

[b wrote:Cookie - Prey Sar Prison[/b]]
I hear my name and down in the corner I recognize fat-andy pale and still fat.
I was surprices to hear such posetivity in his vvoice as he shouted my name, as the last time I saw him, it was by the end of my telescope-batong, collecting a debt.
Well - he seemed to let that be water under the bridge, and truth to say, - I was really glad to see someone/something familiar, in this new enviroment.
Fat-Andy has a different style & is not someone who would ever be called "normal". On many levels. There is something "lurky", or hidden in his way to be. Certainly I would have an interresting time, stayin close to this man for an extended period of time -perhaps I would uncover his so doublesided appearance.
Fatty didnt have much, not even a towel, but whatever he had he happily helped me out & shared with me. His old T-shirt would have to do as towel for both of us during my first week, before my loyal and good friends from outside had managed to get me some basic appliances.
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
djstuntmunch
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by djstuntmunch »

Username Taken wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:48 am What is your obsession with Andy Howard? You've asked about him in several threads already now.
I knew Andy, had a few drinks with him when I was there, I thought he was quite a pleasant chap, had an interesting life story, son of a u.s. senator, etc.. noticed on here that he went to prison, just wondering what happened to him.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Was this the guy who was arrested at GSM one Saturday or Sunday morning years back?

I think I witnessed the row which led to his arrest, around 11 am.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

maybe he is a member here.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

djstuntmunch wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:30 pm Image

Anyone know what happened to Andy Howard, sent down a couple of years ago, about the same time as sunvisor Huw Robertson. I know Huw is out and about, probably GSM, haven't heard about the other sponger for a while.
Andy Howard is out and about, broke and mooching off anyone in his path. I fell victim to his New England accent and charms and his nostalgia for the old days - he s completely full of shit and after almost 6 years in Prey Sar on two visits he acts as if he wants to go back. Oh, he's going by A J or similar now. I feel bad for him but he burned me. He's quite affable and charming but at the end of the day its all a part of his manipulation.
An ageing tweaker still flummexing away....
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

frank lee bent wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:47 am maybe he is a member here.
No he does not post here, he did not even know what had been written about him when I spent some time with him. Generally every poster says good stuff and yes Andy does pose as a nice guy but he's just a con man. His days as a free man are numbered as he deals and uses everyday and is homeless, if you do want some good stories and chat he's full of conspiracy theory and tales of extreme surveillance directed at him by a private security f
An ageing tweaker still flummexing away....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic