Cute Indonesian Girl Rocking Out in a Hijab!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Cute Indonesian Girl Rocking Out in a Hijab!

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

prahocalypse now wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:52 pm I have observed that in Southeast Asian countries with predominantly Muslim populations, such as Indonesia and Malaysia, that white males who reside in these places are susceptible to a particular strand of Yellow Fever, the symptoms of which include the fetishization of hijab wearing women and the tendency to develop and publicly declare a headscarf-blowjob fantasy.

I'm not saying Mia Khalifa is popular cuz she wears a Hijab... but it could be...
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

Check out Luna Lee's stuff (50+ songs) some good old rock and roll

"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Bubble T wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:09 pm
wholly mother of Mohammed, who is that first girl!! :OD:
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:11 pm
I'm not saying Mia Khalifa is popular cuz she wears a Hijab... but it could be...
Sad that it was not her choice. She was brainwashed into it since birth and never given freedom of choice.

Now she is hard wired into covering up.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

violet wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:20 pm I think people are looking at her face. Perhaps you judge cuteness by breasts alone. I know some men do.
My first reply to this simply disappeared (seems to happen a few time lately).

How can anyone call this girl cute when nearly all of her body (face and hands excepted) is covered up.

She may be a hideous freak for all we know.

Simply the Muslim male way of dominating their females. If covering up is so good, why don't the men also cover themselves?
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

TOG wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:20 pm
Sad that it was not her choice. She was brainwashed into it since birth and never given freedom of choice.

And, what, there's no brainwashing as to what is and isn't acceptable in western society? Human beings are brainwashed in all manner of things.if there is any reason to life, it's to become aware of our own brainwashing and the shackles that bind, and take steps to stand separated from them.

As to your latest post. You're a lost cause in this regard.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

TOG wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:24 pm
violet wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:20 pm I think people are looking at her face. Perhaps you judge cuteness by breasts alone. I know some men do.
My first reply to this simply disappeared (seems to happen a few time lately).

How can anyone call this girl cute when nearly all of her body (face and hands excepted) is covered up.

Simply the Muslim male way of dominating their females. If covering up is so good, why don't the men also cover themselves?
Are you not attempting to dominate women also by saying they should be uncovered?
Yes, there is what's normal and acceptable dominating her choices, as there are with any person's anywhere. I find, much to my surprise, that right this minute i side with the women who say shut up about what women should and shouldn't wear.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

TOG wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:24 pm

huh? :unknown:

cute
(kjuːt)
1. adjective
Something or someone that is cute is very pretty or attractive, or is intended to appear pretty or attractive.
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:37 pm cute
(kjuːt)
1. adjective
Something or someone that is cute is very pretty or attractive, or is intended to appear pretty or attractive.
Sorry. If you have to cover up 95% of the body, something is wrong somewhere.

Be honest, this is just male dominance over females. It has nothing to do with religion it's just plain wrong. Muslim women are just second rate citizens brainwashed into this type of behavior since birth.

I worked in the Yemen back in the early 90s and used to commute regularly between Aden and Sana'a. The manageress at the Movenpick Hotel in Aden was a real hottie in every sense. Very modern and extremely intelligent. On the plane back to her family in Sana'a she used to change out of her western clothes into full niqab because she was scared stiff of her father and brothers. She said she longed for the day she would have freedom of choice no matter where she was. Shame that will never happen.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

TOG wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:20 pm

huh? :unknown:
shes from Lebanon, where women arent suppressed...
Lebanese women are considered to have more rights and freedom compared to women elsewhere in the Arab World. Women in Lebanon are able to dress more liberally and move around with relative ease in certain parts of the country, unlike other countries in the region. Lebanese women enjoy almost equal civil rights as men.
Islam in Indonesia is similar too
To a significant degree, the striking variations in the practice and interpretation of Islam — in a much less austere form than that practiced in the Middle Eastern communities — reflect Indonesia's Island lifestyle.
Indonesian Muslimah (female Muslim) do enjoy social, education and career freedom, significantly greater than their counterparts in Saudi Arabia or Iran. It is normal, socially acceptable and safe for a female Muslim to go out, drive, work or study in some mixed environs independently without any male relative chaperone. Women's higher employment rate is also an important difference between Indonesian and Middle Eastern cultures
you have a narrow minded view
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic