Looking for New Resort General Manager

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
chad.smith1985
Tourist
United States of America

Looking for New Resort General Manager

Post by chad.smith1985 »

Hey all,

A friend recently opened a resort in Tatai/Koh Kong area. He is looking for a foreigner to over see his Khmer staff and run the resort. Minimum 1 year and would need to live on site. You can send your CV to [email protected] and I'll send you a job description.

Thanks all!
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Looking for New Resort General Manager

Post by Arget »

Do you have Chinese takeover insurance to cover early end to contract?
chkwoot
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by chkwoot »

chad.smith1985 wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:16 am Hey all,

A friend recently opened a resort in Tatai/Koh Kong area. He is looking for a foreigner to over see his Khmer staff and run the resort. Minimum 1 year and would need to live on site. You can send your CV to [email protected] and I'll send you a job description.

Thanks all!
Personally, I would never send very personal information to a complete stranger who won't give details until after they receive my very personal information. Call me cynical, but there are way too many scams on the interwebz since forever.
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

Do they have car parking in the river?
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

Thanks all!
It is easier Chad if you list the job description, then name of the resort, exactly where it is and what the terms and conditions including pay are.

Then you may get some interest.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
chad.smith1985
Tourist
United States of America

Post by chad.smith1985 »

chkwoot wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:46 am

Thanks all!
Personally, I would never send very personal information to a complete stranger who won't give details until after they receive my very personal information. Call me cynical, but there are way too many scams on the interwebz since forever.
But your pic shows a labrador... those are harmless and so am I. To reply to some replies, this posting is legit and I'm just trying to get a staff for the owner of the resort. It was my first time posting through here, so I'm not sure at all what's normal. Thanks for the help! Already getting responses.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"But your pic shows a labrador... those are harmless and so am I."

Yeah, no shit. Throw a ball for a lab retriever and out of gratitude he/she will show you where the owners hide their best silverware.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic