Negative Karma

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Negative Karma

Post by frank lee bent »

LOl
how much money we talking here?
AdvisorExpertTravel
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by AdvisorExpertTravel »

xxxxxxx wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:51 am So the "thumbs up" button is for when you like or agree someone's post but the "thumbs down" button should NOT be used for when you don't like or don't agree with someone's post? Fucking hell. Just disable the karma function so snowflakes don't get their feeling hurt, you bunch of Nancys.

Don't give me negative karma now. That's not what that function if for. Mods i insist you proactively take away any negative karma I get for this post.

I vote for you because you are cute !
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

xxxxxxx wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:51 amJust disable the karma function so snowflakes don't get their feeling hurt, you bunch of Nancys.
I'm rating you negative because you misspelled 'nancies'.

Hope yo fat mama approves.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

xxxxxxx wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:51 am So the "thumbs up" button is for when you like or agree someone's post but the "thumbs down" button should NOT be used for when you don't like or don't agree with someone's post? Fucking hell. Just disable the karma function so snowflakes don't get their feeling hurt, you bunch of Nancys.

Don't give me negative karma now. That's not what that function if for. Mods i insist you proactively take away any negative karma I get for this post.
Lol. Does it matter ? If you don't like the karma function then ignore it. :boring:
But at least it shows that someone out there has read your post and wants to give an opinion - whether positive or negative.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

that genius wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:54 pm
xxxxxxx wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:51 amJust disable the karma function so snowflakes don't get their feeling hurt, you bunch of Nancys.
I'm rating you negative because you misspelled 'nancies'.

Hope yo fat mama approves.
I gave you a negative kama cause you called his mama fat. I hope that reducing your kama from 901 to 900 you will not be upset.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

I'm shattered. Twere a joke wrt his snowflake comment, btw. Sob.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic