If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by Joon »

Garry.Crabtree wrote:Well, I for one and I think I can speak for all at CEO, think you should let hotrecruiter back into the k440 family for old times sake. He's a loverly guy, means well and has a lot of really interesting thing to say…
K440 already has its own loonies to look after, so, thanks, but no, thanks.

And Francis, you haven't been there when the "2014 Great Forums Feud" started but this present thread is the result of CEO members who can't let go of their resentment towatds K440. The most active members of this present thread have also defended tooth and nails their right to talk shit about and insult people they don't like, with the justification that this thread is buried in the Asinine area and that members who don't like it can just ignore it.

It's not pretty but that's what they want.
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
Francis
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Francis »

bendix wrote:........ points and misinformation raised about 440 management by some of CEO's ......
Actually I think that the 440 management is doing a great job. Within an amazingly short time you have managed to bring your board back on the right track and I may express my deepest respect.
Und der Haifisch der hat Tränen
Und die laufen vom Gesicht
Doch der Haifisch lebt im Wasser
So die Tränen sieht man nicht

In der Tiefe ist es einsam
Und so manche Träne fliesst
Und so kommt es dass das Wasser
In den Meeren salzig ist
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

Joon, you really don't know what you're talking about, it's all BS hearsay and they know it.

Loonie? I was banned for posting on too many threads. Weak excuse ...

Anyhow, I'm laughing to the bank now but they don't know how to do BUSINESS. They use it as a personal fiefdom, and deserve all the criticism they get. Bunch of amateurs and anti-social types over there ...

And they could use a lesson on personal relations over there as well.

I'll excuse you this time but you really should watch your wording and stop defending them, just make some interesting posts again.
bendix
Expatriate

Post by bendix »

Francis wrote:
bendix wrote:........ points and misinformation raised about 440 management by some of CEO's ......
Actually I think that the 440 management is doing a great job. Within an amazingly short time you have managed to bring your board back on the right track and I may express my deepest respect.
Thank you.

Candidly, the whole rivalry thing is tedious and childish and both Gen M and OD will vouch for the fact that my first act on taking it over was to message them hoping for a peaceful coexistence, and to tell them they are more than welcome to post there again if they wish.

We will have our hiccups now and again, like last week when I mistook one poster for a Gen M troll. He knows why and we joke about it in private now. Most of the mods and admin of both sites are close friends behind the scenes.

Sadly, though, CEO does have a hardcore of inveterate 440 haters (despite a couple of them asking me if they can rejoin) and while CEO gives them free reign to continue the nonsense (presumably because it's good for traffic), I guess I need to keep coming back to address it. Personal abuse I can take. I don't even mind general abuse about 440 - not an issue. But HR continuing to post wrong stuff about 440 and frankly acting like an obsessive clown will need me to correct him now and again.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

bendix wrote:
Francis wrote:
Thank you.

Candidly, the whole rivalry thing is tedious and childish and both Gen M and OD will vouch for the fact that my first act on taking it over was to message them hoping for a peaceful coexistence, and to tell them they are more than welcome to post there again if they wish.

We will have our hiccups now and again, like last week when I mistook one poster for a Gen M troll. He knows why and we joke about it in private now. Most of the mods and admin of both sites are close friends behind the scenes.

Sadly, though, CEO does have a hardcore of inveterate 440 haters (despite a couple of them asking me if they can rejoin) and while CEO gives them free reign to continue the nonsense (presumably because it's good for traffic), I guess I need to keep coming back to address it. Personal abuse I can take. I don't even mind general abuse about 440 - not an issue. But HR continuing to post wrong stuff about 440 and frankly acting like an obsessive clown will need me to correct him now and again.
We leave them be because we don't censor people for being wrong or expressing their opinion. We have posted and sent him multiple PMs asking him to chill out with it... but he's a nutter... what can you do?
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Joon wrote:
Garry.Crabtree wrote:Well, I for one and I think I can speak for all at CEO, think you should let hotrecruiter back into the k440 family for old times sake. He's a loverly guy, means well and has a lot of really interesting thing to say…
K440 already has its own loonies to look after, so, thanks, but no, thanks.

And Francis, you haven't been there when the "2014 Great Forums Feud" started but this present thread is the result of CEO members who can't let go of their resentment towatds K440. The most active members of this present thread have also defended tooth and nails their right to talk shit about and insult people they don't like, with the justification that this thread is buried in the Asinine area and that members who don't like it can just ignore it.

She says while talking shit about those people...
takeoman
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by takeoman »

Joon wrote: K440 already has its own loonies to look after, so, thanks, but no, thanks.

This thread would probably die a death, if it wasn't for the constant interjections by Bendix/Scobienz, Master Playboy, and now you. :beer2:
The most boring man in the World. Ever!
Dara
Expatriate

Post by Dara »

She's Toxic.........
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

OrangeDragon wrote:
bendix wrote:
Francis wrote:
Thank you.

We leave them be because we don't censor people for being wrong or expressing their opinion. We have posted and sent him multiple PMs asking him to chill out with it... but he's a nutter... what can you do?

you can fucking get rid of him;
nobody will fault you for it
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Playboy
Lord Gayboy
Great Britain

Post by Playboy »

She is quixotic
Actively seeking Thai Ladyboys to sexually dominate me. Please inquire within.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic