Kampot Guest House Owner Threatens to Report 'Piece of Sh*t' to Cops

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Kampot Guest House Owner Threatens to Report 'Piece of Sh*t' to Cops

Post by prahocalypse now »

Someone in Kampot has been breaking the sign for High Tide guesthouse on tuek chhuo road. Joe, the owner of High Tide, says he has video footage of the 'piece of shit' who is breaking his sign is threatening to report the 'piece of shit' to the cops if the 'piece of shit' doesn't stop breaking the sign.

I think this is the first time someone in Kampot has been destroying a business's signage since the infamous Kampot tattooist dick-shaped fish feud: general-chatter/kampot-tattooists-feud- ... 16049.html

From the Kampot noticeboard:

Hi Kampot. To the piece of shit who continues to break my sign (High Tide Kampot) on tuek chhuo road, I have you on camera now. I have your face. I know who you are. So, if my new sign is damaged in any way whatsoever, I reveal your disgusting face and disgusting habits to the police, and the kampot community. Stop trying to fuck with me. You have no idea what we have been through to get where we are. It must be hard being a sad loser but please don't touch my sign again. Thanks all, and sorry for the language. — at High Tide Kampot
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Kampot Guest House Owner Threatens to Report 'Piece of Sh*t' to Cops

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Been going on for ages, pretty sure there was a thread about it a while ago (maybe on 440?). I believe it was P***r M****r?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic