Australian Politician Julie Bishop Claims She Had Her Drink Spiked in Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Australian Politician Julie Bishop Claims She Had Her Drink Spiked in Cambodia

Post by prahocalypse now »

The former Australian foreign minister Julie Bishop claims that the evil Foreign Affairs Minister of Russia, Sergei Lavrov, spiked her drink at a dinner in Cambodia.
The frightening story of Julie Bishop having her tea spiked by a fellow politician.

As Julie Bishop walked into a dinner in Cambodia with 20 other foreign affairs ministers from around the world two years ago, she looked forward to her conversation with her Cambodian and Chinese counterparts, who she would be seated between.

A dry event, the Foreign Affairs Minister of Russia, Sergei Lavrov, showed some colleagues a flask of Scotch sitting in his pocket, as though he had been anticipating the lack of alcohol.

It was this very man who continued to deceive Bishop.

“I took a sip of tea and spat it out,” Bishop recalled to The Sydney Morning Herald.

“It was scotch.”

As she looked across the room, she realised it was the same man boasting a flask of Scotch who had bribed a waiter to spike her tea with the spirit, as he offered her a wave.

“He’d bribed a waiter to put scotch into my teacup. Lavrov is evil,” she added in the interview.

It is just another way that Bishop was deceived during her time as Foreign Affairs Minister, as fellow politicians undermined her on the back of her gender...

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australi ... ocid=wispr
violet
Expatriate

Re: Australian Politician Claims She Had Her Drink Spiked in Cambodia

Post by violet »

She's a sharp woman with a dry intelligent cutting humour. (And as such, I'd remember that some writers sensationalise things)
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Khartoum
Expatriate
Sudan

Post by Khartoum »

prahocalypse now wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:02 am...It is just another way that Bishop was deceived during her time as Foreign Affairs Minister, as fellow politicians undermined her on the back of her gender...
...reassignment?
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

violet wrote:She's a sharp woman with a dry intelligent cutting humour. (And as such, I'd remember that some writers sensationalise things)
She's a selfish dog.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Barang chgout wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:34 am
violet wrote:She's a sharp woman with a dry intelligent cutting humour. (And as such, I'd remember that some writers sensationalise things)
She's a selfish dog.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
They are not mutually exclusive characteristics
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Another BS story to attack a Russian minister, this time Lavrov, who's probably the sharpest Foreign Affairs minister in the world at present.

Yeah, Julie, sure he would offer you scotch. I smell opportunistic bogan bimbo climbing on the bandwagon because Russia must be attacked. Tony the creep had her right.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

She was my local member and we got on for a while. But she is an evil lawyer who screwed over dying asbestos victims for James hardie and more lately rorted the taxpayer flying her boyfriend who is not her partner around the world. She criticised Labor for trying to get some seat at the UN and when they succeeded she got all the advantages. The boyfriend even sat next to her at the General Assembly sittings.
Shameless greedy bitch.
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Re: Australian Politician Julie Bishop Claims She Had Her Drink Spiked in Cambodia

Post by OKW »

CUNT
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic