Tortured Nigerian Escapes from Kidnappers & then Arrested Next Day

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Tortured Nigerian Escapes from Kidnappers & then Arrested Next Day

Post by fax »

willyhilly wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:27 am the coke had disappeared.
Is that how you get by? Are you Nigerian? :stir:
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

prahocalypse now wrote:I love this comment on the link to this thread on the CEO facebook page:
Ah Leak Coka: l scare black guy
Ah Leak Coka has some other great comments on her facebook page:
Why All of you Lie to me you Happy You think I crazy stupid I hate my liar why l Life Meet such things
Today I Stomach Image so much Want to Image Boring in the body Drowsiness in life Want to go to a quiet place
This may be a slightly off topic, but how is this Cambodian woman and Nigerian man able to find true love together if they can’t even communicate with each other? I can’t understand her posting at all.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:34 am
prahocalypse now wrote:I love this comment on the link to this thread on the CEO facebook page:
Ah Leak Coka: l scare black guy
Ah Leak Coka has some other great comments on her facebook page:
Why All of you Lie to me you Happy You think I crazy stupid I hate my liar why l Life Meet such things
Today I Stomach Image so much Want to Image Boring in the body Drowsiness in life Want to go to a quiet place
This may be a slightly off topic, but how is this Cambodian woman and Nigerian man able to find true love together if they can’t even communicate with each other? I can’t understand her posting at all.
Maybe he pays for to take classes at ACE so that they can have long conversations about beetroots, cougettes, and take away food.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic