More problems brewing

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

More problems brewing

Post by taabarang »

It's not like we didn't have enough issues already without this; https://m.phnompenhpost.com/internation ... co2-levels
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Re: More problems brewing

Post by newkidontheblock »

Hmm ... a journal dedicated to advancing the idea that humans are solely responsible for climate change.... is reporting that humans are responsible for climate change.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

newkidontheblock wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:50 pm Hmm ... a journal dedicated to advancing the idea that humans are solely responsible for climate change.... is reporting that humans are responsible for climate change.
Anthropogenic climate change is a thing. The fact that volcanoes can and do affect the global climate does not make it not a thing.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

I thought this was going to be about home beer brewing "I added my yeast two days ago and nothing happened". :D
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

newkidontheblock wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:50 pm Hmm ... a journal dedicated to advancing the idea that humans are solely responsible for climate change.... is reporting that humans are responsible for climate change.
I don't recall a discussion of causal responsibility in the quoted article; it was more concerned about the repercussions of the situation. So do you have a secret science that best identifies the causes. Outside of the anthropogenic ones previously alluded to.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Kuroneko wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:38 pm I thought this was going to be about home beer brewing "I added my yeast two days ago and nothing happened". :D
Sorry to have disappointed you.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

taabarang wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:28 pm
I don't recall a discussion of causal responsibility in the quoted article; it was more concerned about the repercussions of the situation. So do you have a secret science that best identifies the causes. Outside of the anthropogenic ones previously alluded to.
Maybe he has a master's from Trump University?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic