BHIP IBlue IPink. Pyramid?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

BHIP IBlue IPink. Pyramid?

Post by bangkokhooker »

it seems every man and his dog is trying to flog this I Blue or I Pink drink powder stuff.

not sure how it works but i am guessing they get you to get friends and family to join up.

pyramid scam?
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: BHIP IBlue IPink. Pyramid?

Post by Duncan »

bangkokhooker wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:00 pm it seems every man and his dog is trying to flog this I Blue or I Pink drink powder stuff.

not sure how it works but i am guessing they get you to get friends and family to join up.

pyramid scam?
Never heard of it. What ya talkin about . Please explain ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
bvanfossen
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bvanfossen »

Same same. Never heard of it
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Opportunity
Because we are dedicated to improving people’s lives inside and out, bHIP rewards you with a lucrative and innovative way to earn income. By simply sharing the results of bHIP’s remarkable products with others, you can build a solid part-time or full-time income.

The business itself is simple.
Our members can earn a percentage of every dollar sold, and accrue points for every product. Enroll new members to build your team and maximize your income.

Information is always at your fingertips with your personal bHIP website at hand, along with your private BackOffice business management system and your secure online retail store that is always up-to-date and personalized to your business. We store and ship the products, so you don’t have to worry about inventory control, storage space or shipping. It’s simple, effective and efficient. And it can be yours with one click.

Learn more about the compensation plan:
http://www.bhipglobal.com/us/opportunity/
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Equinix
Expatriate

Post by Equinix »

If you want to see a bunch of hot woman in nice professional outfits you should go their office on Monivong. A friend of mine had an office in the same building. Great place to get phone numbers

Sent from my HUAWEI P9 lite using Tapatalk

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic