China’s New Fighter F-35 Hack

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
wackyjacky
Expatriate

China’s New Fighter F-35 Hack

Post by wackyjacky »

They didn't have to blow $1,500,000,000,000 and it probably works better. LINK: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/21/china ... -the-f-35/
Sailorman
Expatriate

Re: China’s New Fighter F-35 Hack

Post by Sailorman »

I'm not sure if this is the same plane, but probably is, a while ago I was reading that the Chinese Airforce didn't want it as it was a real piece-of-sh*t, thus the 2011 to present redesign time. If its as good as the Chinese products that sell in Cambo then it should fall apart on the first flight or not fly at all. Can't produce proper engines? The plane is cheap, but the electrical extension cord is one billion dollars.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

Sailorman wrote:I'm not sure if this is the same plane, but probably is, a while ago I was reading that the Chinese Airforce didn't want it as it was a real piece-of-sh*t, thus the 2011 to present redesign time. If its as good as the Chinese products that sell in Cambo then it should fall apart on the first flight or not fly at all. Can't produce proper engines? The plane is cheap, but the electrical extension cord is one billion dollars.

heard awhile back chinese parts were in the F35 and the knew the flaws of the plane and everything.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
taranis
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by taranis »

404 Not Known
Last edited by taranis on Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
God Forgives. I don't!
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/the-designer- ... 1591828468
According to the Pierre Sprey, co-designer of the F-16, the F35 is a turkey. Inherently, a terrible airplane. An airplane built for a dumb idea. A kludge that will fail time and time again. Just impossibly hopeless. And judging from the bajillion times the F-35 fleet has been grounded, well, he's probably not wrong. It's a trillion dollar failure.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

I just watched a video of a pilotless "wing" fighter taking off and landing on an aircraft carrier. This may be the last piloted fighters.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

The technology has been around a long time for pilotless fighters. The aviation industry will be slew to implement it though so to keep the so called innovation and profits rolling.
0to60
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by 0to60 »

The Chinese can't even drive cars. They'd be no match against a US pilot in a dogfight, no matter how advanced the aircraft is.
taranis
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by taranis »

404 Not Known
Last edited by taranis on Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
God Forgives. I don't!
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Post by wackyjacky »

How would a remote pilot do against a piloted plane in a dogfight ? I don't know shit about this, but the drone might be able pull high G maneuvers would put the pilot to sleep.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic