Urgent Sale Condo 2 bedroom - Time to save rent

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: Urgent Sale Condo 2 bedroom - Time to save rent

Post by StroppyChops »

Ken2016 wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:15 am Think before comment
You're not a regular here, are you Ken?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Ken not sell condo
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

Whatever the quality of this condo, the price is interesting. Looks like the condo premium over the rest of the market is disappearing, as one would expect with all the new supply. I imagine there will continue to be bargains in the second hand market.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

An expat friend is the building manager at a high-rise condo near Toul Sleng. Apart from he and his wife, and one other couple, ALL of the apartments are owned by Chinese investors who are leasing in the short term but were hoping for quick sales at inflated prices as soon as the building was complete, and are now butt-hurt at falling prices. Or, more precisely, at not realising the over-inflated speculative prices they bought in on.

To me, it's a little like seeing so many new pteah l'vengs being built in every spare strip of road frontage when the new ones either side of the new constructions are empty and have never been occupied. How long can the stupidity be sustained?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
console
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by console »

Can make into 2 apartments by the sound of it. Rent 1 live in 1..
Freelance coder / web developer. I make REAL web applications.
c#, NodeJS, Python... Contact ME !! I work for 50c beers !!!
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

TOG wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:40 pm
armchairlawyer wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:07 am He didn't answer my question "how many square metres?" either.
That's because there are no "square metres". Looking at the video, all of the metres like the walls and toilet are crooked (bent or twisted out of shape). :lol:
comment with closed eyes .
Comments For Improvement Pls !
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

StroppyChops wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:55 pm
Ken2016 wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:15 am Think before comment
You're not a regular here, are you Ken?
hehe... i known that
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

armchairlawyer wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:16 pm Whatever the quality of this condo, the price is interesting. Looks like the condo premium over the rest of the market is disappearing, as one would expect with all the new supply. I imagine there will continue to be bargains in the second hand market.
[/quote

Just in font this condo's sale $85,000 same floor with 2 bedroom maybe diffidence decor inside . anyway this condo was reserved now . I'm lucky day . cheers :beer3:
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

fax wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:03 pm Ken not sell condo
hehe... i have already reserved this 2 bedroom . Thank you :beer3:
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

StroppyChops wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:34 pm An expat friend is the building manager at a high-rise condo near Toul Sleng. Apart from he and his wife, and one other couple, ALL of the apartments are owned by Chinese investors who are leasing in the short term but were hoping for quick sales at inflated prices as soon as the building was complete, and are now butt-hurt at falling prices. Or, more precisely, at not realising the over-inflated speculative prices they bought in on.

To me, it's a little like seeing so many new pteah l'vengs being built in every spare strip of road frontage when the new ones either side of the new constructions are empty and have never been occupied. How long can the stupidity be sustained?
Would you mind to send them my contact , I can help them to rent or sale out . here's my email : [email protected]
if they sale in good price .

Thank you StroppyChops
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic