Urgent Sale Condo 2 bedroom - Time to save rent

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
stevenjb
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Urgent Sale Condo 2 bedroom - Time to save rent

Post by stevenjb »

Why is this an Urgent Sale?
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

To unload it before it falls down.
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

Username Taken wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:06 pm @Ken2016, what about the building common areas? Like, maintenance for the elevator, making sure people don't dump trash or piss in stairwells, security, etc. There must be some sort of monthly fee for this.
There's 2 elevator to access the building , Don't worry Well Maintain , you won't up walk to the staircase .Thank you :beer3:
Last edited by Ken2016 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Comments For Improvement Pls !
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

stevenjb wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:44 am Why is this an Urgent Sale?
Urgent sale which urgent need money . Thank you :beer3:
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

willyhilly wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:26 pm Ripping out the wall paper would be a good start. By world standards very cheap though.
Yes , I think take out wall paper out and make your owner style . Thank you
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:02 pm I'm not surprised, but, Geeeezus!...the construction quality is atrocious, first thing I noticed at the start of the video in the bathroom, that place will be falling to pieces in 6 months..
Hello , What's you guy expect from the price ? event 1 bedroom cost you about $40,000 . If you know about construction you can rebuild make nicer one , sale more expensive at leases 60 to 75K.
Thank you
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

Arget wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:58 am To unload it before it falls down.
Think before comment , No used !
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

khmerhamster wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:28 pm How old is it?
Which company built it?
What would the approx rental yield be?
I'm not sure about it too . I will double check for you .
I think you can rent from 350 up $400 depend on you make differences living style ,
Thank you
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Ken,,, What worries me with these cond's is the management or '' Body-Corp '' system that runs the building.
Who is it ?
How is that management made up ?
Do they have the right to increase their fees ?
What happens if one owner of a condo does not pay ?
What rights do condo owners have if the management do not maintain items like lifts, lighting and cleaning in community areas like lifts and entrance ways ?
Where is the book showing rules of the building, , like can my neighbor have a dog , or three and when all their relatives stay for more than one year ,, what happens.

Just asking , cause we all know how the system works here.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

Duncan wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:57 am Ken,,, What worries me with these cond's is the management or '' Body-Corp '' system that runs the building.
Who is it ?
How is that management made up ?
Do they have the right to increase their fees ?
What happens if one owner of a condo does not pay ?
What rights do condo owners have if the management do not maintain items like lifts, lighting and cleaning in community areas like lifts and entrance ways ?
Where is the book showing rules of the building, , like can my neighbor have a dog , or three and when all their relatives stay for more than one year ,, what happens.

Just asking , cause we all know how the system works here.
What's condo you been living ? What's problem you facing ? ( i had my client already purchase condo's and i never heard they blame me yet , I will called someday check what's true condo's system here).
You need to pay management fee $15/month ( elevator's , parking lot , security 24 hours , Hallways walks cleaning , Lighting , ) I have no idea about management fee up and down , residence can complaint through to head office if there's any changing.
Well - easy way if condo's don't maintain , We need to complaint them with our right , But nothing happening in this condo . there's many rich people living as you can see Vid clip nice car parking in group floors , this show that's this condo's owner well maintain building , they make self-confident to owner units. There's next building second one is ready to move in .
If you interested to purchase , i can invite you to check up property and we can have a look their's condo policy for all residence living there . What's do and don't .

Thank you for good question ,

Regards
Ken
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic