1 bedroom Services apartment - Toulkok

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

1 bedroom Services apartment - Toulkok

Post by Ken2016 »

Renovation Apartment 1 bedroom
Rental $750 per negotiations
SIZE 70 sqm :
1 Bedroom,1 Bathroom, storage room
1 Big Living room, Kitchen utensils , microwave
Balconies 1
Fully Furnished
Service include:
Cleaning and housing keeping 3 times per week
Wifi
Cable TV
Garbage Collection
Parking
Gym
24h Security Service
Extra charge Water and electricity

Contact us For Viewing
Tel : +855 016 530 549
Email : [email protected]
Please look Video :
Comments For Improvement Pls !
khmerhamster
Expatriate
Turkmenistan

Re: 1 bedroom Services apartment - Toulkok

Post by khmerhamster »

Nice settee.
Nice flooring.

TBH I’d expect quite a bit more for $750 per month. Furniture seems pretty old fashioned.
I had a visitor pay 400 per month for a 1 bed serviced apartment, slightly smaller than this but nicer and more modern in TK for a short term lease. $750 seems unrealistic.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

khmerhamster wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:40 pm Nice settee.
Nice flooring.

TBH I’d expect quite a bit more for $750 per month. Furniture seems pretty old fashioned.
I had a visitor pay 400 per month for a 1 bed serviced apartment, slightly smaller than this but nicer and more modern in TK for a short term lease. $750 seems unrealistic.
Fully agree. He seems to be upscale in price and downhill in quality. He must have found some newbie fools who are clueless about the housing market.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

Nice flooring.

Could you tell where is it ? i will shooting clip to show you guy ! Thank you :beer3:
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

taabarang wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:48 pm
Nice flooring.

Fully agree. He seems to be upscale in price and downhill in quality. He must have found some newbie fools who are clueless about the housing market.
it's classic and cleaned style , It's not matched your quality yet . Say more easy then action . Thank you :beer3:
khmerhamster
Expatriate
Turkmenistan

Post by khmerhamster »

Ken2016 wrote:
Nice flooring.

Could you tell where is it ? i will shooting clip to show you guy ! Thank you :beer3:
Off 598, just beyond the junction with the Tela garage.
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

khmerhamster wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:03 pm
Ken2016 wrote:
Nice flooring.

I think Borey Sensok Town , far from city . Thank you . :beer3:
khmerhamster
Expatriate
Turkmenistan

Post by khmerhamster »

Ken2016 wrote:
khmerhamster wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:03 pm
Ken2016 wrote:
Nice flooring.

I think Borey Sensok Town , far from city . Thank you . :beer3:
Yeah? Well you think wrong.
Anyhow your advertised apartment is ‘Toul Kork AREA’. That’s a big area and not that near to the city - you’ll need a Tuktuk to travel from city, an extra 2 minutes in a Tuktuk doesn’t compensate for $350 extra in rent.
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

off 598 , it's not apartment recommend to my clients , i found many cheap apartment that's area , my client blame me to far for travel special along st 598 bad traffic . this apartment is city center closed thaihot market ,
however if this apartment is not match your quality just skip it , happy to stay with your current apartment .

Thank you
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic