Ferguson , this is really getting out of hand

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Ferguson , this is really getting out of hand

Post by OrangeDragon »

vladimir wrote:beaker, anyone who criticizes the US in any way is obviously a commie terrorist who envies them for their iPads.

Now you know.
no, there are plenty of legitimate reasons to complain without just making shit up... like he seems fond of doing.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

OrangeDragon wrote:
vladimir wrote:beaker, anyone who criticizes the US in any way is obviously a commie terrorist who envies them for their iPads.

Now you know.
no, there are plenty of legitimate reasons to complain without just making shit up... like he seems fond of doing.
Name on thing you believe I made up.

I've asked you for specifics a number of times and you a unable to answer.

"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

beaker wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:

Now you know.

Actually, I've given specifics repeatedly... you're the one dodging questions. So again... define the exact injustice people should be protesting?

As for a specifics:
Why can't you state your opinion and rely on your own eyes, common sense and intellect instead of posting all these links and posting what you are told.
Making up that I'm not stating my opinions, simply because I provide the sources for mine.

Or how about this one:
Because you just made that up as well.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

OrangeDragon wrote:
beaker wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:

Now you know.

Actually, I've given specifics repeatedly... you're the one dodging questions. So again... define the exact injustice people should be protesting?

As for a specifics:
Why can't you state your opinion and rely on your own eyes, common sense and intellect instead of posting all these links and posting what you are told.
Making up that I'm not stating my opinions, simply because I provide the sources for mine.

Or how about this one:
Because you just made that up as well.
No I didn't and now I can call you a liar too (not name calling if it is real). Try looking on pages 16, 17, 18, 23, 25 they were specific questions to you and you did not answer them
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

I'll ask you again name ONE thing i made up come on just one
jimi hendrix
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

pretty much all of your arguments honestly. your distorting truth, adding op-ed, claiming as facts things that are supposition... it's why i did ignore some of your posts... apparently that contained questions. because they were so full of obvious spin doctoring i did myself a favor and ignored you for a while. i think i'll have that favor again. i'll be back to this thread to post and updated information i receive, beyond that the general can keep an eye on it incase the tin foil gang gets out of hand.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

OrangeDragon wrote:pretty much all of your arguments honestly. your distorting truth, adding op-ed, claiming as facts things that are supposition... it's why i did ignore some of your posts... apparently that contained questions. because they were so full of obvious spin doctoring i did myself a favor and ignored you for a while. i think i'll have that favor again. i'll be back to this thread to post and updated information i receive, beyond that the general can keep an eye on it incase the tin foil gang gets out of hand.

You ignore all of our post. Like a typical Dictator. We the people of CEO demand to be heard by our Admin!!.

Majority of shit we post is fact but because its not on msnbc you wont listen to us.

#Freedom #tinfoilhat #wewontbesilent #freeCEO #k440sucksafatone
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

OrangeDragon wrote:pretty much all of your arguments honestly. your distorting truth, adding op-ed, claiming as facts things that are supposition... it's why i did ignore some of your posts... apparently that contained questions. because they were so full of obvious spin doctoring i did myself a favor and ignored you for a while. i think i'll have that favor again. i'll be back to this thread to post and updated information i receive, beyond that the general can keep an eye on it incase the tin foil gang gets out of hand.
Your lying again. No where did I distort and truth or add any op-ed from anyone the majority of my coments are from life experiences and my own thoughts on the subject. I haven't looked at any webpages for info, in fact haven't even looked at any of your links either.
On page 17 you also said you were going to stop responding to me that didn't happen either.
So you will be back when you get updated information ? Which makes my point that you are being fed this shit by others.

AGAIN I CHALLENGE YOU TO SHOW ANY POST WHERE I HAVE LIED IN YOUR OPINION, DISTORTED THE TRUTH OR SPUN ANYTHING WHICH WOULD ALSO INCLUDE ME CALLING YOU A LIAR. AGAIN JUST ONE.

I'm reminded of a poem from school which could be transformed into the reading of websites instead of bathroom walls by someone better versed in poetry than I;

PEOPLE WHO WRITE ON BATHROOM WALLS
ROLL THERE SHIT IN LITTLE BALLS
PEOPLE WHO READ THESE WORDS OF WIT
EAT THOSE LITTLE BALL OF SHIT

Last edited by beaker on Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jimi hendrix
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

it's just a shot away

beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

frank lee bent wrote:it's just a shot away

Great version love that back up singer she made so many of their song great. Had to fight back tears while dancing with my daughter those were the days my friend.
This getting old is some weird shit man.
thank you, thank you, thank you:bow:
jimi hendrix
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic