Chinese Women in Lexus Track Down Phone Thieves on Scoopy & Run Them Over

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Re: Chinese Women in Lexus Track Down Phone Thieves on Scoopy & Run Them Over

Post by xxxxxxx »

johnny lightning wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:40 pm I guess now we are going to find out just how much money these ladies have.
Yes, the payment for her walking Scot-free just went up a bit. Ho-hum. Daddy has a thick checkbook.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Judge through the book at her. Looks like she doesn’t have the connections.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

newkidontheblock wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:39 am Judge through the book at her. Looks like she doesn’t have the connections.
The bigger the book the judge throws, the bigger the wad the perp throws back.
Bubble T
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Bubble T »

I'm deeply confused. Why do people think they are rich? They are driving a beat up 15 year old $10k car.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Bubble T wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:47 pm I'm deeply confused. Why do people think they are rich? They are driving a beat up 15 year old $10k car.
Yeah, but apparently she had a $2000 phone. :?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

John Bingham wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:49 pm
Bubble T wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:47 pm I'm deeply confused. Why do people think they are rich? They are driving a beat up 15 year old $10k car.
Yeah, but apparently she had a $2000 phone. :?
Priceless apparently
Kinetic
Expatriate
France

Post by Kinetic »

Isn't the new measure of the HE government to fight against thieves? I think the 2 girls are member of government...
Ok bad joke, I'm going out :wave:
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

johnny lightning wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:55 pm Yes but she was local. These two may not have the connections to just walk away for a few grand. And I hope they don't a few years in prison would look good on them.
Lololol. What about Colorado cunt in Kep? He slit a woman's throat in cold blood and paid his way out.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

17 August 2018
According to sources, Va Sakada, the deputy prosecutor of the Phnom Penh Municipal Court, has charged the Chinese woman, Cheng Yan, with intentional violence with aggravating circumstances, caused by the death of one of the victims under Article 218 and Article 224 of the Penal Code, and the woman will also be charged with driving without a driver's license under Article 7 Of the Law on Road Traffic.

The charge of intentional violence with aggravating circumstances under Article 218 of the penal code limits imprisonment from 2 years to 5 years and a fine of 4 million Riels to 10 million Riels.
The intentional violence with aggravating circumstances causing the death of a victim, under Article 224 of the Penal Code, is punishable by a prison sentence from 7 years to 15 years.
The lesser offense of driving without a valid driver's license may lead to fines from 100,000 Riels to 800,000 Riels.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:14 pm
johnny lightning wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:55 pm Yes but she was local. These two may not have the connections to just walk away for a few grand. And I hope they don't a few years in prison would look good on them.
Lololol. What about Colorado cunt in Kep? He slit a woman's throat in cold blood and paid his way out.
I never heard that. Hard to believe that he could get out of that as her fil was a military cop. Thought he would have had his arse widened for him by now.
sad if he got out =@
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic