Ignorance can get you stabbed to death

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Artful Dodger
Expatriate
Cambodia

Ignorance can get you stabbed to death

Post by Artful Dodger »

American Couple Believing 'Evil Is A Make-Believe Concept' Bike Through Territory Near Afghan Border. ISIS Stabs Them To Death.

A young American couple who took a year-long bike trip around the world, believing that evil was a make-believe concept, took a fatal route in Tajikistan near the Afghan border, where alleged ISIS terrorists stabbed them to death....... (more)....

For the whole story - https://www.dailywire.com/news/34581/am ... nk-berrien
Water quenches the thirst, alcohol releases the truth.
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Re: Ignorance can get you stabbed to death

Post by xxxxxxx »

Theory disproved.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Idiots, I told them to do the Christian missionary option in Saudi or N. Korea instead!
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

I don't know...

In 369days, they accomplished a lot, arguably more than many folk do in 10 times as long . Saw lots of thunderstorms, sunsets, beautiful scenery...

...and probably qualify for a Darwin award.

The ISIS angle sounds a bit dramatic- I'd have expected those lowlifes to make more of the opportunity. Sounds more like simple highway robbery (something we were warned about outside the major cities in the region) be exploited for a bit of propaganda after the fact.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Freightdog wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:28 am I don't know...

In 369days, they accomplished a lot, arguably more than many folk do in 10 times as long . Saw lots of thunderstorms, sunsets, beautiful scenery...

...and probably qualify for a Darwin award.

The ISIS angle sounds a bit dramatic- I'd have expected those lowlifes to make more of the opportunity. Sounds more like simple highway robbery (something we were warned about outside the major cities in the region) be exploited for a bit of propaganda after the fact.
Not sure, I do remember the original news last week; the cyclists were deliberately rammed before being stabbed.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic