Psycho White B*tches are Beating the Crap out of White Men in Kampot

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Psycho White B*tches are Beating the Crap out of White Men in Kampot

Post by General Mackevili »

Looks like the Kampot Noticeboard has responded about deleting it:

'I think you are getting your wires crossed.

Also you were given an explanation about the admin decision.

'I think it was vague enough to not break any rules but a lot of people would infer 'certain things' and on a large forum in a small town it was deemed unfair.
Also a can of worms that would escalate.
If you want to report a crime then there's other ways to go about it.
That's the general thought process.'

Essentially it appeared to be a personal gripe against someone who has accused you of doing something horrific, veiled under the guise of a conversation.
A conversation which could have negative repercussions.

That was the thought process.

I can see how other people would think it's censorship based on the way you have written your post, but I think given the situation laid bare (which which I will avoid as it was the reason for the deletion) everyone would see it as fair.

I would apologise on behalf of the Admin for any treatment you feel is not right, but I feel like it wouldn't help your frustration.

It's up to you how you proceed, but I don't think you are doing yourself any favours.

Sometimes these decisions get made, and we all just get on with our days.'
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

when i was down in Kampot last week for dinner, it seemed like there were just as many older gents/ladies as young ones>
also whats up with every other restaurant along the riverside is a pizza place? (at least within a 3 block range i walked).
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:45 pm when i was down in Kampot last week for dinner, it seemed like there were just as many older gents/ladies as young ones>
also whats up with every other restaurant along the riverside is a pizza place? (at least within a 3 block range i walked).
I'd say the majority of expats living in Kampot are older, retiree types. The majority of younger people you see there are usually just travelling through.

A lot of businesses that were forced out of Sihanoukville have moved to Kampot, thats where most of the new happy pizza joints have come from. Kampot was oversaturated with bars & restaurants 5 years ago, but its just become ridiculously oversaturated in the past 2 years...not many businesses can be making much, if any, profit.

It also appears that there has been a sharp increase in meth-heads with the influx of Sihanoukville refugees.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

^sihanoukville refugees

:beer3:
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:45 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:45 pm when i was down in Kampot last week for dinner, it seemed like there were just as many older gents/ladies as young ones>
I'd say the majority of expats living in Kampot are older, retiree types. The majority of younger people you see there are usually just travelling through.

A lot of businesses that were forced out of Sihanoukville have moved to Kampot, thats where most of the new happy pizza joints have come from. Kampot was oversaturated with bars & restaurants 5 years ago, but its just become ridiculously oversaturated in the past 2 years...not many businesses can be making much, if any, profit.

It also appears that there has been a sharp increase in meth-heads with the influx of Sihanoukville refugees.
they must have left with some $$ as rents along the riverside cant be cheap
and agree, way to many places to eat and most dishes are under $5, not much profit in that
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

Ann Snow at last?
Raksmey
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by Raksmey »

Omg Ann Snow i forgot about her! Wonder what shes up to these days...
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Raksmey wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:20 am Omg Ann Snow i forgot about her! Wonder what shes up to these days...
Saving Muslims.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

kampot is full of crazies both transient and sedentary
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

General Mackevili wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:28 pmEvery single time these decisions get made, and we all just pretend to get on with our perfect days.'
FTF the censors

Can't wait for the Chinese takeover and all the whining that will follow :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic