Introduction thread!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
paul
Tourist
United States of America

Introduction thread!

Post by paul »

Joining any community is like a trend in these days sometimes people joined for getting some entertainment but sometime they want to get useful information and knowledge from other community members. I am new in thins forum and want to find out good friends i found this community is highly interesting.
Last edited by paul on Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: Intorduction

Post by StroppyChops »

Hi Paul - you might notice there is already an introduction thread with many posts, but welcome.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Intorduction

Post by General Mackevili »

paul wrote:Joining any community is like a trend in these days sometimes people joined for getting some entertainment but sometime they want to get useful information and knowledge from other community members. I am new in thins forum and want to find out good friends i found this community is highly interesting.
Good into and welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll make many friends here on CEO; we're a welcoming bunch!
StroppyChops wrote:Hi Paul - you might notice there is already an introduction thread with many posts, but welcome.
LoL, looks like the Dragon moved it already.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
paul
Tourist
United States of America

Re: Introduction thread!

Post by paul »

StroppyChops and General Mackevili! As you are a senior members of this forum; can you guide me how can I utilize this platform to grow my knowledge about my interests? i am totally unknown about the proper use of this forum.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Sure. Just check out all of the thread titles, and if the topics interest you, make a post.

Do you live here in Cambodia?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Are you by chance from Nigeria? Asking because of the unique grammar and sentence phrasing you use when writing English. Wanted to let you know we have several people on here for whom English is not their first language, so don't feel intimidated by it. We treat them all well. Except for Joon... no one likes Joon... ;-)
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

OrangeDragon wrote:Except for Joon... no one likes Joon... ;-)
Joon is vicious... :D
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Bye Paul. Your email you signed up with is a flagged known spam email address... but we waited until you revealed yourself. Clever, actually posting a bit before unleashing the spam.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

OrangeDragon wrote:Bye Paul. Your email you signed up with is a flagged known spam email address... but we waited until you revealed yourself. Clever, actually posting a bit before unleashing the spam.
So vlad, you were saying? With all your self professed smarts, you think you'd recognise a Nigerian Scam when you saw it... or perhaps you give yourself too much credit.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

actually ended up being from pakistan i believe. at least, that's where his ip tracked.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic