Illegal plantation of 12,000 marijuana plants discovered in Takeo

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Re: Illegal plantation of 12,000 marijuana plants discovered in Takeo

Post by OKW »

Barang chgout wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:00 pm
OKW wrote:Yup, same shit. Party is over when that junk hits the table. Interaction and communication has discontinued from that point onwards. Stupid and boring time begins and I am leaving.
Why would you walk 1 click? Not driving by any chance?
BTW, Ilived, worked and still am married in Peru. Kiddy items like the ones displayed above are hard to find there. For them it is either alcohol, or the locally cheap and pure form of the adult drug cocaine.
You , my friend, have got to be the coolest kid on the street! Good for you pal!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
Not your friend, pal.....
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Takeo, Cambodia News: Crackdown on Bayanka mountain.

The colonel Nget Chanthy, deputy commander of the Royal Gendarmarie, coordinating with Mr. Cheav Chandara, the prosecutor of Takeo Court, led 25 police officers in a raid on marijuana plantations on Bayanka mountain.

Takeo police said that there are an increasing number of marijuana plantations, which are situated in areas that are difficult to access. Traveling to the plantation areas is complicated, but the police are doing their best to find and destroy marijuana. During this latest operation, 5637 marijuana plants were destroyed in 14 different places, and 14 water reservoirs were also destroyed.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

OKW wrote:
Barang chgout wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:00 pm
OKW wrote:Yup, same shit. Party is over when that junk hits the table. Interaction and communication has discontinued from that point onwards. Stupid and boring time begins and I am leaving.
Why would you walk 1 click? Not driving by any chance?
BTW, Ilived, worked and still am married in Peru. Kiddy items like the ones displayed above are hard to find there. For them it is either alcohol, or the locally cheap and pure form of the adult drug cocaine.
You , my friend, have got to be the coolest kid on the street! Good for you pal!

Not your friend, pal.....
Now now buddy, no need for all this aggression.

frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

why can't we all just get along?
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

I'm using all the right words though.
Buddy, pal, etc.
I promised Gonk I would!

frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

well done
have a carrot
rookierappaz
Tourist

Post by rookierappaz »

darayd wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:28 am I heard about this place a while ago seems that its not so legit according to Google Reviews

Can you actually get different strains in PP?

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Psy ... 106.700065

Wouldn't trust it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic