Sean Connery

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Artful Dodger
Expatriate
Cambodia

Sean Connery

Post by Artful Dodger »

Sean Connery was interviewed by Donahue, and bragged that despite his 72 years of age, he could still have sex three times a night.
Kylie Minogue, who was also a guest, looked intrigued.
After the show, Kylie said, "Sean, if I am not being too forward, I’d love to have sex with an older man.
Let’s go back to my place."
So they go back to her place and have great sex.
Afterwards, Sean says, "If you think that was good, let me sleep for half an hour, and we can have even better sex.
But while I’m sleeping, hold my balls in your left hand and my dick in your right hand and never let go."
Kylie looks a bit perplexed, but says, "Okay".
He sleeps for half an hour, awakens, and they have even better sex.
Then Sean says, "Kylie, that was wonderful. But if you let me sleep for an hour, we can have the best sex yet.
But again, hold my balls in your left hand, and my dick in your right hand and never let go."
Kylie is now used to the routine and complies.
The results are mind blowing. Once it’s all over, and the cigarettes are lit, Kylie asks "Sean, tell me, does my holding your balls in my left hand and your dick in my right stimulate you while you’re sleeping?"
Sean replies, "No, but the last time I slept with a gal from Phnom Penh, she stole my wallet!!..
Water quenches the thirst, alcohol releases the truth.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Sean Connery

Post by John Bingham »

That might be funny if Kylie was from Phnom Penh.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

anyone for tennish?

see,that was funnier that that dire joke
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

This always made me chuckle...

Artful Dodger
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Artful Dodger »

All jokes aside... Sean Connery is seen as some sex symbol, but in an interview a few years ago... he said it was OK to slap a woman about over a a difference of opinion.... Not such a nice guy after all
Water quenches the thirst, alcohol releases the truth.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic