WANT TO BUY Land in Kep for a client

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Jack.R.
Expatriate

WANT TO BUY Land in Kep for a client

Post by Jack.R. »

Looking for land in Kep suitable for a guesthouse for a client.
Preferably on main road on nearby, near the independence monument is also acceptable.
Size 800m2 to 1200m2
Budget 90.000$ to 150.000$

Please no agents and no time wasters.
Contact me by PM.
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: WANT TO BUY Land in Kep for a client

Post by bangkokhooker »

yeah
good luck with those prices

Try $300 per sq
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by Heng Heng Heng »

my bad
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
whiteribbon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by whiteribbon »

Jack.R. wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:48 am Looking for land in Kep suitable for a guesthouse for a client.
Preferably on main road on nearby, near the independence monument is also acceptable.
Size 800m2 to 1200m2
Budget 90.000$ to 150.000$

Please no agents and no time wasters.
Contact me by PM.
Do you mean the main road near the beach? Think it will be impossible to find around $100m2 for such a small size. You'll have to go out a bit more from the main beach area to get that price, even Rusty's land, which is not even close to the beach and much bigger is going for $180 now:
We're all wasting our time here.
just noise, white noise
Jack.R.
Expatriate

Post by Jack.R. »

I am impressed at the prices since last year when I bought some land there on the main road (corner) I paid less than 150$\m2 and land around the Kep independence monument was available from 80$\m2 up.
Now seems more than doubled I feel lucky since I bought before and I was expecting growth but didn't foresee the prices going up this fast.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic