Ferguson , this is really getting out of hand

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Re: Ferguson , this is really getting out of hand

Post by The Add Jay »

Conspiracies reflect rather deep distrust in information coming from the government and scientists, based on known examples of false information and how these bodies failed to respond to it.

The best approach to fight conspiracy theories by SA, therefore, may be fighting cases whenever the government and scientifists present false or inflated findings. Senstationalism in science may seem to be a good propaganda strategy, but people simply stop believing.

Very good...but NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW what you have is the scientist are paid by govt grants. Just like scientist at a tabacco company.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

Snopes! LMFAO. why do you think its the first thing that pops up via google search? man oh man. I got examples on how fucked snopes and how deeply intrenched in bullshit it is.

Snopes had some pretty graphic pics of Obamas mom on the site....she was wearing leather chaps...a wip. And a few others. Snopes stated it was false pictures but pictures of some pin up girl from the 1950's The pinup girl looked kinda like Obamas mom but clearly it wasnt. I went back to show my friends the pictures....well wouldnt you know! They were gone. Now all I find is Right wing websites...or so called "conspiracy sites" or hillbilly redneck....w.e else people who think they are educated like to tease.

There are NO pictures which I have described to you online anymore. NOTHING. scrubbed clean.

http://jerseyretort.blogspot.com/2011_0 ... chive.html

http://www.birtherreport.com/2012/06/sn ... mamas.html

So for you to TRY showing me SNOPES site proves to me how uninformed you truly are

Im not saying Im denying climate change. But I dont think Humans have that large of an impact and I dont find it wise to shoot myself or my country in the foot economically. When China decides to start thinking Green...maybe I will sing a different tune. Until then...I will drive a v8 Lincoln until the wheels fall off.

Im not getting into it. In the next week or so I will be done doing recordings with Tim Laracco on various topics. We demoed most of them when we deep in the countryside doing UXO work. Hopefully we will be done with our first set next week. I'll provide a link once ready.
Last edited by The Add Jay on Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ordinem ad Imperium
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

scientists' work is subject to criticism and review so any conspiracy by them is doomed prima facie.
governments, esp when in the hands of business and business media organs on the other hand, are natural conspirators.

see the work of Bernays.
Dr Anik
Expatriate

Post by Dr Anik »

OrangeDragon wrote:... I'll listen to thousands of people who study this religiously and spend their time understanding it scientifically
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

Dr Anik wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:... I'll listen to thousands of people who study this religiously and spend their time understanding it scientifically
:plus1: takes comfort in the fact that there are thousands of bigot racists after all it is a democracy so majority rules the other side has more people but they have felony records for things like smoking pot, having cocaine while being black and demonstrating against the system as is there right , so can't ever vote.
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

Now the cops are claiming that it's the presents of the media and cameras that are causing problems so have been arresting people for using cameras, one was an observer from a group of lawyers there to document the happenings
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

The only time....A black life matters is when its taken by a white cop or white man.

It is...what it is..

Ordinem ad Imperium
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

1/3rd of texans believe Jesus rode a dinosaur.
it is their constitutional right- and to teach this to their spawn.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

frank lee bent wrote:1/3rd of texans believe Jesus rode a dinosaur.
it is their constitutional right- and to teach this to their spawn.
Exactly! and if Orange wants to believe what he reads on CNN and Snopes.com let him Enjoy dammit! who are we to say no.

Ordinem ad Imperium
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

75% believe that Jesus was a real person :lol:
jimi hendrix
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic