Joining the slow lane - is it possible in Phnom Penh? And how does the economics work out?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Re: Joining the slow lane - is it possible in Phnom Penh? And how does the economics work out?

Post by Barang chgout »

Technicality here maybe.Image

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

jmagic
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Joining the slow lane - is it possible in PP? And how does the economics work out?

Post by jmagic »

John Bingham wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:34 pm
britscienceteacher wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:45 am I want to find a teaching job in a public school...
They don't employ foreigners at public schools.
In the UK, public school = private school everywhere else
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Re: Joining the slow lane - is it possible in PP? And how does the economics work out?

Post by ExPenhMan »

John Bingham wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:34 pm
britscienceteacher wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:45 am I want to find a teaching job in a public school...
They don't employ foreigners at public schools.
Since he's a Brit, what they call public schools, we call private schools in NorthAm.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic