Ferguson , this is really getting out of hand

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Re: Ferguson , this is really getting out of hand

Post by The Add Jay »

AWESOME VIDEO! 15min enjoy it.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

The Add Jay wrote:

http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... -theories/
Dr Anik
Expatriate

Post by Dr Anik »

This woman is armed with a sign.. a dangerous individual :shock:

The evil sign reads.. 'Hand = up.. Don't Shoot..Peace in Ferguson'

Ferguson Riots Delight Iran, China And Egypt As Amnesty International Dispatch Team To US Soil

Link
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

I see in the picture what looks like two 870 12ga pumps and an m-16 (clone?) with a "ghost sight." I don't think that's enough firepower to take down such a dangerous sign. I haven't seen too many police departments that allow cops to wear beards. Look in the picture, cops with beards. Gas masks and "SCBAs (Self Contained Breathing Apparatus as worn by firemen), have a hard time sealing around beards and beards are almost 100% banned by police/fire departments. While their utility belt looks like standard police issue, the shoes pictured are not. (OSHA wouldn't approve of none steel toed shoes, so they are breaking a federal statute.)

So who are these guys? Are they private military style contractors deputized by the police? (Blackwater, Halliburton, Securitas?) Were they all told to wear blue-jeans so as to not look like Nazi/Waffen SS Storm-Troopers.

"Ben Carson For President."
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

sailorman nails the ID IMO

this whole ruckus has the stink of fabricated theatre.

social conditioning, training.

ordo ab chao.

now they ordered all those hollowpoints- they need a reason.

geneva don't allow them.

my Dad and every other WW2 vet will be spinning in their graves over the normalization of torture, surveillance, and the end of both habeas corpus and the new status of posse comitatus.

dress it up however you want- if it walks like a duck....................
Dr Anik
Expatriate

Post by Dr Anik »

Motley crew...more photos in the link, but look at the police in fatigues as well..these troopers are at war with an unarmed adversary.

The National Guard is nowhere to be seen; they are all protecting the 'command center' ( shit you not) while the tanks (30) are parked up at the Target car park, which is as far as most journos can go.

Last edited by Dr Anik on Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

OrangeDragon wrote:
The Add Jay wrote:

Listen to you....or the founder of the Weather Channel?

You notice you talk common sense its a "conspiracy"?

Got Rocks in Ya head mate! and you obviously didnt watch the video...had nothing to do with anything in the article you posted...You Poop head.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

great picture... were they keeping her down or helping up a woman who fell?

see my previous image about manipulative photography. where's the video of the incident?
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

i am a coincidence theorist, and i tell ya what- there are an absolute shitload of coincidences.

a paranoid sort would think there is a vast historical conspiracy to control the human and natural resources of the entire planet.

not me though.
i am not paranoid.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

The Add Jay wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:
The Add Jay wrote:

Listen to you....or the founder of the Weather Channel?

You notice you talk common sense its a "conspiracy"?

Got Rocks in Ya head mate! and you obviously didnt watch the video...had nothing to do with anything in the article you posted...You Poop head.
Yes... the founder of the Weather Channel is a nutter too. Note, he holds ZERO degrees in climate science or any related discipline.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/science/coleman.asp
For the many Americans who don't understand the difference between weather — the short-term behavior of the atmosphere — and climate — the broader system in which weather happens — Coleman's professional background made him a genuine authority on global warming. It was an impression that Coleman encouraged. Global warming "is not something you 'believe in,'" he wrote in his essay. "It is science; the science of meteorology. This is my field of life-long expertise."

Except that it wasn't. Coleman had spent half a century in the trenches of TV weathercasting; he had once been an accredited meteorologist, and remained a virtuoso
forecaster. But his work was more a highly technical art than a science. His degree, received fifty years earlier at the University of Illinois, was in journalism. And then there was the fact that the research that Coleman was rejecting wasn't "the science of meteorology" at all — it was the science of climatology, a field in which Coleman had spent no time whatsoever.
So yeah... keep believing anything any crackpot with no knowledge in the subject tells you as his uneducated opinion. I'll listen to thousands of people who study this religiously and spend their time understanding it scientifically.

Also: see my above quoted link for why you, a presumably reasonable individual, are so eager to believe in a conspiracy. It's a dopamine rush in your brain... just like the one a meth addict gets. That's why "uncovering" one leads to you seeking out and "uncovering" more... gotta feed the addiction.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic