New VIP Nightlife Guidelines

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
hburns
Expatriate
Togo

Re: New VIP Nightlife Guidelines

Post by hburns »

xxxxxxx wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:08 pm
hburns wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:04 pm I want in. Was trying for the 20 posts without wanting to post pointless comments like others. Now it's 100 posts!!!
I guess you'll have to strive for posting 100 pointless comments now. My personal goal was 378. ;-)
This thread has already added 3 more to my tally lol
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

violet wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:06 pm
xxxxxxx wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:45 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:37 pm
violet wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:19 pm Ya gonna vouch for me?
Drop me a PM Violet
Violet, when you get "vouched for" by Jamie and you get full VIP Naughty Naughty Nightlife access, can you please then vouch for Mr. Cynical? He's feeling left out at the moment.
Bureaucracy. I'm not PMing to be vouched for when it is already understood by the vouching party that I was asking to be vouched for. If a PM is the only thing between me and the section, I can live without the access.
you cant be that fussed about being in and contributing in that section then so i think youve answered your own question
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

I already said I wasn't that fussed. So you'll only vouch for people drooling to get in ? Sounds about right.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Post by xxxxxxx »

Hmmmmmm. I beginning to think this Super Special CEO VIP All Access Platinum Member Status section isn't as cool and hip and exclusive as I was initially lead to believe.

hburns
Expatriate
Togo

Post by hburns »

violet wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:14 pm I already said I wasn't that fussed. So you'll only vouch for people drooling to get in ? Sounds about right.
I'll vouch for you, just need 81 more posts and a voucher myself.
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Sidewalker »

On July 31 I send a pm to one of the mods, until now I get no answer or access to the VIP section!
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
Brewer
Expatriate

Post by Brewer »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:10 pm
Brewer wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:53 pm Right, so I got booted out of a section for basically no reason at all because I did absolutely nothing at all wrong?
What a load of fucking bollocks. :fuckyou:

there were about 100 members in there, about 50 made the minimum post count and were vouched for, the other 50 either didnt make the post count or werent vouched for at the time of the change of access,
if you want to discuss getting back in, feel free to drop one of us a PM
There is nothing to discuss, that has been made clear. I previously had been given access but now, through an act of pathetic caprice, despite violating no rules or guidelines, been summarily ejected.

You have decided to run the forum equivalent of a WhatsApp clique and because I'm apparently not in it, I can't be in it.

Is there a list of authorised, approved bars you can publish where prospectives can make themselves known and be interviewed by the Selection Committee? We can do Powerpoint presentations to illustrate what we will bring to the section and, if successful, be taken into a backroom for the Acceptance Ceremony.

:Yahoo!: Hey, yeah, I bet you cliquey cunts have even got your own VIP handshake and a fucking gang handsign, haven't you? Nodding at each other across rooms like Fight Club members and doing VIP with the fingers like Ted Rodgers doing 3-2-1.
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Post by xxxxxxx »

Brewer wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:56 pm
Brewer wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:53 pm Right, so I got booted out of a section for basically no reason at all because I did absolutely nothing at all wrong?

there were about 100 members in there, about 50 made the minimum post count and were vouched for, the other 50 either didnt make the post count or werent vouched for at the time of the change of access,
There is nothing to discuss, that has been made clear. I previously had been given access but now, through an act of pathetic caprice, despite violating no rules or guidelines, been summarily ejected.

You have decided to run the forum equivalent of a WhatsApp clique and because I'm apparently not in it, I can't be in it.

Is there a list of authorised, approved bars you can publish where prospectives can make themselves known and be interviewed by the Selection Committee? We can do Powerpoint presentations to illustrate what we will bring to the section and, if successful, be taken into a backroom for the Acceptance Ceremony.

:Yahoo!: Hey, yeah, I bet you cliquey cunts have even got your own VIP handshake and a fucking gang handsign, haven't you? Nodding at each other across rooms like Fight Club members and doing VIP with the fingers like Ted Rodgers doing 3-2-1.
If this Brewer guy isn't a fully vetted and vouched-for CEO inner-circle clique VIP Nightlife member then how the hell does he know about our super-secret confidential handshake and gang sign fingers thing? We've got a rat in the house! Time for another mass VIP member purge!! And then make it 10,000 posts minimum to get back in with triple extra vouchering from VIP members in good standing.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

it was members of the VIP section that voiced their opinions and their ideas, we just acted upon it, we didnt mind how it was, but other posters wanted more security than just a 20 post count and a load of anonymous lurkers lingering around
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

xxxxxxx wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:02 am

If this Brewer guy isn't a fully vetted and vouched-for CEO inner-circle clique VIP Nightlife member then how the hell does he know about our super-secret confidential handshake and gang sign fingers thing? We've got a rat in the house! Time for another mass VIP member purge!! And then make it 10,000 posts minimum to get back in with triple extra vouchering from VIP members in good standing.
:plus1:
Locked Previous topicNext topic