Wine delivery by bus from Vietnam Ho chi Minh

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Jack.R.
Expatriate

Wine delivery by bus from Vietnam Ho chi Minh

Post by Jack.R. »

A client left a case of European wine for me in Ho chi Minh, delivery by courier is not an option as they don't deliver glass and liquids or they charge a ludicrous amount for it.
Any suggestions about which bus company should they use for delivery from Vietnam to PP?
Thanks in advance
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: Wine delivery by bus from Vietnam Ho chi Minh

Post by bolueeleh »

Jack.R. wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:10 pm A client left a case of European wine for me in Ho chi Minh, delivery by courier is not an option as they don't deliver glass and liquids or they charge a ludicrous amount for it.
Any suggestions about which bus company should they use for delivery from Vietnam to PP?
Thanks in advance
wrapped it up really good in bubble wrap n go to bus company in pham ngu lao street in hcm, forgot the name but u can see it on the signboard that they do hcm to pp
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

European wine sitting in temps of 35C plus for a week or two. Vinegar?

Sent from my SM-A800S using Tapatalk

hiway5
Expatriate
Spain

Post by hiway5 »

Jack.R. wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:10 pm A client left a case of European wine for me in Ho chi Minh, delivery by courier is not an option as they don't deliver glass and liquids or they charge a ludicrous amount for it.
Thanks in advance
Try Capitol bus. Bus office in HCMCity is on Phum Ngu Lao Street next to Futa passenger ticket office.
Artful Dodger
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Artful Dodger »

Thanks in advance
I use this bus company for my Vietnam/Cambodia freight. Never had a problem
https://ppsoryatransport.com.kh/portfol ... y/vietnam/
Water quenches the thirst, alcohol releases the truth.
Jack.R.
Expatriate

Post by Jack.R. »

that genius wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:43 pm European wine sitting in temps of 35C plus for a week or two. Vinegar?

Almost all wines coming to cambodia get too hot, a think a day in a bus isn't as bad as sitting in a shianukville port container.
Jack.R.
Expatriate

Post by Jack.R. »

that genius wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:43 pm European wine sitting in temps of 35C plus for a week or two. Vinegar?

Almost all wines coming to cambodia get too hot, a think a day in a bus isn't as bad as sitting in a shianukville port container.

Thanks for the suggestions.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic