Man Destroyed Music Instruments and Attacked The DJ as He Was Not Happy With The Music That Was Being Played

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Man Destroyed Music Instruments and Attacked The DJ as He Was Not Happy With The Music That Was Being Played

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

takeoman wrote:There was a track on the college jukebox( back in the sixties) that was much played, it contained the immortal line "somebodies going to get their head kicked in tonight,
that may even have been the title. Suprisingly I think, old age has dulled my memory, that it was by Fleetwood Mac. :hattip:

:Yahoo!: Tune! 8)

after onedollars/fourkinnel additional statements i dont have much choice haha

Sihanoukville 7 - 11 Shitsville

c'mon Shv you can pull this back! :whip: :lol:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Fourkinnel
Expatriate
Tonga

Re: Man Destroyed Music Instruments and Attacked The DJ as He Was Not Happy With The Music That Was Being Played

Post by Fourkinnel »

It'll be the place to be NY. I don't know what PP got planned but always good here, (avoiding the local drivers of course) have market, concert and loads of folks around the beach.

Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Fourkinnel wrote:It'll be the place to be NY. I don't know what PP got planned but always good here, (avoiding the local drivers of course) have market, concert and loads of folks around the beach.
yeah i posted a load of photos from last year in this thread the other day... https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/ask-the ... ml#p107212

had so much fun last year, my favourite new year was amazing
ill re post them
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Fourkinnel
Expatriate
Tonga

Post by Fourkinnel »

I hope to see you and have a beer around then Jamie! :beer3:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Fourkinnel wrote:I hope to see you and have a beer around then Jamie! :beer3:
haha i'm having Xmas and New Year in England this year as i have a couple of new family members (2 new nephews this year) but i fly back on the 1st Jan (not hanging about hahahaha)

were on about having a little meet up mid Jan if your interested mate :thumb:
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

It had to be you're beautiful by James blunt - that song makes me want to kill everyone including myself.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Fourkinnel
Expatriate
Tonga

Post by Fourkinnel »

rozzieoz wrote:It had to be you're beautiful by James blunt - that song makes me want to kill everyone including myself.
Ha Ha, that one does it for me too, I thought I was the only one who hated it! :plus1:

"Your Gorgeous' by Baby Bird used to cost me a heap in smashed radio's! :evil:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Andy (who was the attacker) has been sent back to the UK....
thats good news for SHV as apparently he had lost the plot and wasnt the first incident hes been involved with over recent months

Sihanoukville 8 - 11 Shitsville
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

whats the score these days ?
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Quick repartee
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic