Ferguson , this is really getting out of hand

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Ferguson , this is really getting out of hand

Post by OrangeDragon »

yeah, they should be real men and respond to people shooting at them, trying to steal their guns and kill them, etc with corndogs and beers.

[facepalm]

meanwhile, updates... vice live feed came under fire by peaceful protesters while police responded with teargas. at least 1 person (protester, not police officer) shot. good thing the cops didn't disperse them earlier... i'm sure that protester who has now been shot and their family agree with you 100%.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

OrangeDragon wrote:yeah, they should be real men and respond to people shooting at them, trying to steal their guns and kill them, etc with corndogs and beers.
[facepalm]
No they should not be killing unarmed citizens even with corndogs

meanwhile, updates... vice live feed came under fire by peaceful protesters while police responded with teargas. at least 1 person (protester, not police officer) shot. good thing the cops didn't disperse them earlier... i'm sure that protester who has now been shot and their family agree with you 100%.
Your eating the shit they feed you again and even spreading the lies here almost word for word. As soon as the shooting was announced they said but not by police, just like you but since it happend less than a 1/2 hour before there was no time for any kind of an investigation. When asked they didn't even know what the caliber was all they knew is it wasn't a cop. Come on
Never been to Ferguson but I would imagine that shootings do happen even on normal nights there
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Dr Anik
Expatriate

Post by Dr Anik »

Even the KKK is disgusted by the KKK Ferguson fundraiser

The Klu Klux Klan (KKK) has disowned fundraiser Charles “Chuck” Murray after he sent an email looking to raise funds for Darren Wilson, the officer who fatally shot unarmed black teen Michael Brown in Ferguson two weeks ago.

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/e ... eyQP7KlVQg
Dr Anik
Expatriate

Post by Dr Anik »

Michael Brown's last words..
..according to companion eyewitness
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

beaker wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:yeah, they should be real men and respond to people shooting at them, trying to steal their guns and kill them, etc with corndogs and beers.
[facepalm]
No they should not be killing unarmed citizens even with corndogs

Your eating the shit they feed you again and even spreading the lies here almost word for word. As soon as the shooting was announced they said but not by police, just like you but since it happend less than a 1/2 hour before there was no time for any kind of an investigation. When asked they didn't even know what the caliber was all they knew is it wasn't a cop. Come on
Never been to Ferguson but I would imagine that shootings do happen even on normal nights there
I was basing it on the live feed from Vice... who spoke to swat officers on the scene who had not fired their weapons. Instead they fired teargas. The bullets were clearly flying AT the police, not the other way around. Unless you think SWAT circled around and shot at their own guys...

Here's the clip... with the cops doing that they can to help the reporters despite all of the claims about arrested reporters:
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Dr Anik wrote: Michael Brown's last words..
the same eyewitness that denied he'd robbed the liquor store we have video of him robbing in his initial statement. Clearly a credible witness.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

boring days ago he's already admitted . You can't seem to think for yourself just regurgitating what your told and I can no longer stomach the smell
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

sounds more like your stance on the whole thing. i'm watching live videos of stuff happening, and getting reports from friends in the city who live in the neighborhoods it's happening in.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

OrangeDragon wrote:
Dr Anik wrote: Michael Brown's last words..
the same eyewitness that denied he'd robbed the liquor store we have video of him robbing in his initial statement. Clearly a credible witness.
what i found rather strange is nothing has come out about Michael's past
u dont start stealing from a store than go 5 minutes later bad mouthing a cop an kicking him back into his car on your first day out.

Am sure he has history with the Police but both sides are keeping mum.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic