Juan Batista Rodriguez smuggles cat to Thailand and gets in a fight with everybody

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Juan Batista Rodriguez smuggles cat to Thailand and gets in a fight with everybody

Post by fax »

In what's all very Ann Snowesque, a gentleman by the name of Juan Batista Rodriguez has been in verbal arguments with everybody this morning. He claims on Facebook to have smuggled a cat from Cambodia to Thailand via the Nattakan bus company. To Juan's great surprise the bus company staff did not treat his delicate cat litter box as gently as needed causing a big surprise when a big hole appeared making cat sand fall out.

Angry and frustrated that young Juan Batista Rodriguez's kitten could no longer use the damaged potty its owner then took it upon himself to treat the staff like they are incompetent. Later when young Juan Batista Rodriguez decided he needed a 1 hour break to his great surprise he returned only to find his girlfriend and luggage had been kicked off the bus. Poor Juan Batista Rodriguez was then forced to hide his furry kitty among his other belongings in order to smuggle it to Thailand.

He is now on a personal crusade on social media against the bus company and anybody who does not applaud him for his bravery have negative reviews made on their business pages and receive threats from the gentleman.

The fax news team has not been able to independently verify if any competent authorities are investigating the smuggling or the hole in the litter box.

Hello. big shot about the Nattakan bus company. I chose it because it is a direct bus for Bangkok and they accepted my cat. the reality was quite different. we had to leave at 9am, 9:30 still no news, people get impatient and finally a "bus" of medium size arrives. We are made to understand that the bus has had a problem and that we will have a real bus to the border (small bus so luggage piled on top of each other). once at the border we are made to understand that finally the company hired another company because still no bus available (or not profitable for only 15 people?), so we are asked to transfer our luggage on a heck, that the staff (unofficial) will cross the luggage. first hole and it did not miss all the luggage on the floor... result they broke the litter of the cat. so I get back while treating them as incompetent. we cross somehow this border after being blocked 2h under the rain (including luggage that were to remain in the hold on the same bus), we are asked to wait. so I take the opportunity to go to the quarantine 7km away (go back / return 1h) and when I came back nobody ... just my girlfriend and our luggage (it was the deal with the company who asked to the driver if he was ok but the changed the bus and the driver). I had an agreement with the company that fell into the water because they hired another company. So I had to wait 1h30 for the next bus to Bangkok and hide my cat among the baggage, we arrived at 10 pm in Bangkok. Since I try to have the company to be damaged but you know the music with Cambodia, we take the money then for the continuation that does not concern us any more. society of scammers , just run away
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: Juan Batista Rodriguez smuggles cat to Thailand and gets in a fight with everybody

Post by StroppyChops »

I had difficulty reading that earlier today, but your summary seems on point.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Juan Batista Rodriguez smuggles cat to Thailand and gets in a fight with everybody

Post by hanno »

StroppyChops wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:47 pm I had difficulty reading that earlier today, but your summary seems on point.
He is a lovely chap. After I suggested that he start a GoFund me to replace his broken litter box, I got this:
grandfather, pray that I will never meet you, you will risk losing your bones... and believe me cambodia is small
Not only are his grammar skills poor, he also has some real anger issues. I am now quaking in my boots and have cancelled my visit to Cambodia as I do not want to lose my bones.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

I've read more titillating pussy dilemmas.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

hanno wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:37 pm
StroppyChops wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:47 pm I had difficulty reading that earlier today, but your summary seems on point.
He is a lovely chap. After I suggested that he start a GoFund me to replace his broken litter box, I got this:
grandfather, pray that I will never meet you, you will risk losing your bones... and believe me cambodia is small
Not only are his grammar skills poor, he also has some real anger issues. I am now quaking in my boots and have cancelled my visit to Cambodia as I do not want to lose my bones.
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Maybe he's related to the the Cuban Batistas
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

cptrelentless wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:16 pm
Maybe he's related to the the Cuban Batistas
Or the Costa Barrista’s 🤪
bartender3042
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by bartender3042 »

He's French. What do expect? No tears for this prick.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic