Asus gaming laptop.

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Asus gaming laptop.

Post by pczz »

For thos who need a bit of play time. Was high spec when i bought it and it can still manage Battlefield 1 and 4 and Farcry 4 no problem. Put a new hard drive in last year. Has original windows 8.1 pro.
Works fine, just fancy treating myself to a new one. Knowing how ferocious you lot are at beating people down lets start at $400

Intel I7-4700HQ cpu @ 2.4 ghz
Nvidia Geforce 745m
8gb ram
1tb hard drive
1 x COMBO audio jack
1 x VGA port/Mini D-sub 15-pin for external monitor
1 x USB 3.0 port(s)
2 x USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert
1 x HDMI
1 x SD card reader
cd rom
1366x768 screen 16:9hd
3 in 1 card reader
HD webcam
10/100/1000 network card
wifi
Original windows 8.1 pro with sd and license
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: Asus gaming laptop.

Post by that genius »

Damn, good price. Gaming laptops are expensive. Ask Stroppy Chops, he may be interested.
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

Seems like a good deal. My ASUS is a POS but at least it works so I'll keep on plodding along.
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

that genius wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:48 pm Damn, good price. Gaming laptops are expensive. Ask Stroppy Chops, he may be interested.
He's also broke, but doesn't feel the need to rant about it...

Edit: You're right though, damned good price. I'd stick to that price if I was the seller.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

AH, well I think there is maybe a bit of confusion. this was advertised as a gaming laptop when I bought it but its not one of the glitzy alien spaceship looking things they make these days.it looks like a bog standard laptop but it had a faster processor and graphics card. Like I say it runs farcry, battlefield etc with no problems.
GTC7
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by GTC7 »

Mind if I ask how old it is and how long it will last on a charge for basic web surfing and video playback? Also, is it a US version of Windows 8?
pczz wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:44 pm Original windows 8.1 pro with sd and license
And do you mean "CD"?

Thanks
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

GTC7 wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:30 am Mind if I ask how old it is and how long it will last on a charge for basic web surfing and video playback? Also, is it a US version of Windows 8?
pczz wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:44 pm Original windows 8.1 pro with sd and license
And do you mean "CD"?

Thanks
Sorry sold it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic