Brit gets kicked out of Pontoon, looks for a fight and finds it.VIDEO

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Brit gets kicked out of Pontoon, looks for a fight and finds it.VIDEO

Post by Seasquatch »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:11 pm Why he got kicked out of Pontoon in the first place:
They bust the glass over your head and charge you for it? Haha that's brutal ;-)
------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
bvanfossen
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bvanfossen »

I never really saw a fight, maybe I fast forwarded past it? Can I get cost of admission back pls?
Artful Dodger
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Artful Dodger »

I rarely go to Pontoon (maybe no more than 5 times in 10 years), but on one occasion, all drinks were being served in clear plastic cups. I do not generally hold high standards of expectation for bars in Asia, but when any of them serves alcoholic drinks in plastic, I think I am at a lowest class bar.
Water quenches the thirst, alcohol releases the truth.
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by King Keil »

They always use glass, plastic was only for you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic