Ferguson , this is really getting out of hand

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Ferguson , this is really getting out of hand

Post by frank lee bent »

1972 my fellow citizens frequently advised me to love it or leave it- so i did!
LOL

you guys trying to argue it out in the left/right model are totally spinning your wheels.

you are still attached to your idea of "how things should be"

rather than " how things are"
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

OrangeDragon wrote:yeah, that poor guy looked innocent as hell and not at all dangerous.

Orange...he was handcuffed. He was executed. lmfao r u serious?
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

I understand the way things are. its a police state. He is justifying an execution of a man handcuffed. :dragonchase:
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Google and read "Militarization Of Our Police" by Michael Webster. It pretty much says it all.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

OrangeDragon wrote:you're towing a party line as well... it's just the opposite party. there could be video released of brown whipping out a gun, shooting at the cop, and then some friend grabbing it off of his dead body and running off with it... and you'd still find a way to justify making the cop at fault.

we have audio of someone who saw it telling his buddy the guy turned around and ran back at the cop. we have bullet holes in the front of his body that support that. we have witnesses saying that the gun went off in the car and that there was a struggle.

which part of that don't you believe, and what is your rationalization for that disbelief?
Bull shit what party? The fact is there is no party that represents me or most of the normal people in the US.

That was not a witness that was an anonymous caller named Josie (which if you read my previous post about it I knew that's what you would say about her crap) who called a talk show an said the cop shooter's mom told her what her son said. She witnessed nothing. Your a fool it's standard operating procedures send out a fake story so sick bastards like you have something to point to then the police will alter dispatch reports and all collaborate the story. It doesn't make sense at and all and actual eyewitness tell a much different story.

You must be very young or a closeted racist bigot whose gleeful of the happenings in ferguson to not know any reason to be suspicious of the powers that be
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

OrangeDragon wrote:it appears the only drug he may have been on was pot... but that's inconclusive as it's detectable in your system for 30 days.

THC is stored in fat cells and is detectable for many years and just another red herring

the shot in the car will be a big one, and it's been said by both witnesses and the officer... so likely happened.

The car was not turned over for investigation and you think the police will give anything to incriminate one of their own

as for "shooting until dead is fucked up"... they are ALSO trained not to shoot to wound. meaning the only time they ever shoot is a point where in their evaluation it has become necessary to kill. from there it would be extremely irresponsible to not follow through and risk a now panicked individual from taking any further action. on the ground is generally considered incapacitated, and they'll stop and evaluate (unless while on the ground the individual does something dangerous). the officer had no taser/etc... so no other ranged take down "arsenal". he was a beat cop... handcuffs and pistol, probably a baton.

more crap

people are killed by unarmed people all the time... especially unarmed people who have tried to disarm them, when they succeed in doing so. and considering there were two of them the officer had to be concerned about, it escalated matters even worse. had he gotten that cops gun i have zero doubt he'd have had no problem killing an unarmed police officer... would you have been equally outraged? because police officers are killed rather frequently in simple traffic stops/etc and i don't see anyone rioting and protesting about it.

You will lie and say what ever suits your purpose. I have never in my 64 years heard of an armed police officer being killed by an unarmed person. NAME ONE

i agree the forensics are going to be key in this... but being unarmed doesn't at all exempt one from being dangerous and a credible threat.

oh really the forensic are in and they don't support you
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

yes- it is a police state- it is undeniable.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

beaker wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:you're towing a party line as well... it's just the opposite party. there could be video released of brown whipping out a gun, shooting at the cop, and then some friend grabbing it off of his dead body and running off with it... and you'd still find a way to justify making the cop at fault.

we have audio of someone who saw it telling his buddy the guy turned around and ran back at the cop. we have bullet holes in the front of his body that support that. we have witnesses saying that the gun went off in the car and that there was a struggle.

which part of that don't you believe, and what is your rationalization for that disbelief?
Bull shit what party? The fact is there is no party that represents me or most of the normal people in the US.

That was not a witness that was an anonymous caller named Josie (which if you read my previous post about it I knew that's what you would say about her crap) who called a talk show an said the cop shooter's mom told her what her son said. She witnessed nothing. Your a fool it's standard operating procedures send out a fake story so sick bastards like you have something to point to then the police will alter dispatch reports and all collaborate the story. It doesn't make sense at and all and actual eyewitness tell a much different story.

You must be very young or a closeted racist bigot whose gleeful of the happenings in ferguson to not know any reason to be suspicious of the powers that be
I'm done replying to you with this. you're intent on having the last word by twisting anything i say (as your red marked post shows) and go over the top when calling me a racist after making such a big deal about the racial aspects of LA earlier. so you can have it now when you reply to this.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

I was just responding to your lies and misinformation.

SO TELL ME the reason for your defending what is happening I can't think of any reasons except for ignorance or bigotry obviously you can't think of a justified reason either.
ha ha your even have a problem with colored text

Last edited by beaker on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jimi hendrix
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

beaker wrote:
I have never in my 64 years heard of an armed police officer being killed by an unarmed person. NAME ONE
Dammit, Beaker. Google is NOT being very helpful for me right now...

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic