Online CALL FACILITATOR / Telephone Jobs $2,000+ per month

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
bendix
Expatriate

Re: Online SALES / Telephone Jobs $2,000+ per month

Post by bendix »

Precisely HR, sir. Talk to most people here about service and they think you mean waitresses or something. They have no idea what coming under hostile fire is like.

Garage for a beer and to swap stories. I have a proposition to put to you.
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

I'd love to, soon, but my plates full right now! :)

But let's talk soon on a personal level. :)
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

EXPANSION - NOT IN SALES

2-3 Call Facilitators and 1 Service Operator Needed ASAP - Call Facilitators (this is NOT sales) needed to receive and sign-up interested clients in Australia that need/want FREE government training at a nationally-accredited institution in Australia (for Aussie / NZ citizens and permanent residents to receive the government funding, although some people pay for it outright themselves). Receiving incoming calls on clients overseas. Their training is quite flexible, sometimes online, sometimes at the school, or at their job-site, so it's a big win-win for everyone, you, the many clients, this company and even the government. Contact details below.

CALL FACILITATORS
Must speak very good English, be a bit DETAIL ORIENTED (grammar Nazis may indeed apply!), this ISN'T sales, the product is FREE training, so just a little encouragement goes a long way. You'll be helping people sign-up, enrol for a paperwork appointment, sending and responding to emails, assist in paperwork on the phone, etc.

It's really a search and provide info job, hardly any sales on this one, GOVERNMENT-FUNDED EDUCATION IS BOOMING in Australia! I have the information on the multiple goverment programs funding these courses at RTOs (Recognised Training Organisations).

Work for both jobs is online at any quiet location, but you will have to be responsive and monitor via online chat, where we provide you updates and more information online.

SERVICE OPERATOR
Near-perfect English OK, to organise, provide info for, and set up a follow-on call by the CALL FACILITATORS via phone and email. Base pay and a small commission for each setup. Pay commensurate with experience and ability. Could be a couple hundred AUD a week, *IF* the results are good.

To do this fairly easy job, you just need an Internet connection, fast-enough laptop, and good power, with a decent speaking voice. I'll walk you through the rest and provide school brochures, info, and details.

There is minimal training required here for a switched on talker, so there are no issues getting you onboard as soon as possible. As long as you do a little reading and research yourself, I'll provide email templates, support, answer questions, and nothing required from me but your due diligence to get up to speed in about a week, it's that easy. But kindly be on the ball, thanks.

The biggest hurdle is the paperwork, which is really not that difficult if you know what you're doing, and I'll have a script / check-list to go through for you and the client.

CALL FACILITATOR pay is negotiable based on ability and keenness, currently it's *commission-based* at anywhere from $50 to $250 for each client signed up, really! Average wages about $500 AUD per week after the initial learning curve and lead-time of about 2-3 weeks (call it a month). People can get around $3,000 AUD per month.

Pay is bi-weekly in AUD, and depends on how many clients you sign-up. HOT recruiters will get pay weekly as an incentive. But signing up people is easy, we have a range of products (training) and give you good, recent single- or double-opt in lead lists (people who have showed interest at least once or twice) and you punch through them, read the little scripts and get results. :)

Receiving payment is possible through Paypal or through Wing, with the applicable conversion, ATM and transfer fees. But the Aussie dollar is up, at time of writing hovering around $0.93 USD. About 9/10ths of a dollar after fees.

Our company is a licensed labor agency in Australia, governed by the Code of Conduct of Industrial Relations, and the RTOs are all nationally-accredited in Australia.

Kindly contact me at [email protected] for more information, or just add me on Skype at alohatiger for a telephone interview, mention the jobs you're interested in, thanks.

FYI: I had to change the title of this thread since these educational roles are no longer in sales.
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Re: Online CALL FACILITATOR / Telephone Jobs $2,000+ per mon

Post by HotRecruiter »

Sorry for the long ad. Here it is again in short:

EXPANSION - CALL FACILITATORS

2-3 Call Facilitators and 1 Service Operator Needed ASAP - Call Facilitators (this is NOT sales) needed to receive and sign-up interested clients in Australia. Receiving incoming calls, write emails, and deal with INTERESTED clients only. If interested, contact details below.

2-3 CALL FACILITATORS
Must speak very good English, DETAIL ORIENTED. This ISN'T sales, the product is FREE training. You'll be helping people sign-up, enrol for a paperwork appointment, sending and responding to emails, assist in paperwork on the phone, etc. Pay should be several hundred per week to start, commission-based only (for now). You work, you will get paid, basically like you're own business, you set your own hours through the daytime (only). And zero start-up costs if you have a computer and the Internet!

1 SERVICE OPERATOR
Near-perfect English OK, to organise, provide info for, and set up a follow-on call by the CALL FACILITATORS via phone and email. Base pay and a small commission for each successful setup. Pay commensurate with experience and ability. Could be a couple hundred AUD a week, *IF* the results are good.

To do these fairly easy jobs, you just need a quiet area, a good Internet connection, fast-enough computer, and good power, with a decent speaking voice. I'll walk you through the rest and provide school brochures, info, and details.

Our company is a licensed labor agency in Australia, governed by the Code of Conduct of Industrial Relations, and the learning institutions are all nationally-accredited in Australia.

Kindly contact me at [email protected] for more information, or just add me on Skype at alohatiger for a telephone interview, mention the jobs you're interested in, thanks.
Last edited by HotRecruiter on Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

HotRecruiter wrote:Sorry for the long ad. Here it is again in short:
:facepalm:

I like the conversations you have with your puppets here about what a good service your doing interesting psychology
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

I beg your pardon? I don't use any. The only recent posts here are me and me re-posting a shorter ad.

If you'd like, you can PM me. :)

Some Australians can tend to distrust foreign accents on the phone, and may or may not be keen to outsourced talent, even if Western, in foreign countries. But it brings the price down all around a hefty measure, and the pay is pretty good for a SE Asian country.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

HotRecruiter wrote:I beg your pardon? I don't use any. The only recent posts here are me and me re-posting a shorter ad.
if you have cash, I can show you how to edit an original post.

On another note, HR has the right to post a job. Estate agents scam people every day, yet they are tolerated.

Why not him?

I have advised him publicly and by PM to be more open about what it is exactly that he does, yet he chooses to ignore that advice, and consequently people are suspicious, and understandably so.

However, until it is proved that what he is doing is illegal, we should give him the benefit of the doubt.

Some serious questions: is money earned here subject to tax here, or another country, or both? And do workers need Cambodian work permits, etc?
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Piwi
Expatriate

Post by Piwi »

2000dollars plus plus... peanuts. Chinese college girls earn more $30,000 per month.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic