State resolves case against Cambodian pizzeria owner

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
0to60
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: State resolves case against Cambodian pizzeria owner

Post by 0to60 »

It's a club for military veterans.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Cowshed Cowboy wrote:What's his thin and crispy pizzas like ? Not KIR's, he's gone now.
Good. Don't expect to finish the standard sized pizza unless you bring a friend.
Last edited by StroppyChops on Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

No extradition treaty between AmertKa and Cambo, but it probably set off alarm bells at the NSA recording facility. Maybe they will reposition a satellite over my house and then I can get a Google Earth shot that's not ten years old. Tough times for America in the future and I want to be a part of it. I can think of worse ways to go than defending America against the criminals (Attorneys/judges/bar associations) that have subverted our freedom and taken over. Did you catch the History Channel show on prisons that's been running this week? (just the tip of the iceburg.)
badneighour
Expatriate
Falkland Islands

Post by badneighour »

OrangeDragon wrote:Having been in the US system myself, I can say the entire probationary system is a brilliant scam. After 1 round of probation, at the end of which they found a way to violate so they could start it all over again, I told them to get fucked and went the prison/parole route so they couldn't keep "refreshing" my probation.

Curious minds: Forgery and Passing Bad Checks. I was 19, pissed off at my step-dad because my car was broken down and he wouldn't help me to fix it, snagged his checkbook and used it to paid to get it fixed. Something that should have been at worst "in family"... and which he wanted to keep that way once he found out it was me from the cops. But by then the option to "not press charges" had actually been taken out of his hands by a system eager to get everyone possible into it. Screwed up a good 10 years of my life over a family squabble and a stupid youthful reaction.
we all make mistakes, we must just try and make sure our children dont do the same...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic