Is America a Police state

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Is America a Police state

Post by OrangeDragon »

The Add Jay wrote:let me restate that...try to maintaine a business in the U.S or at least in my state.

Half those gangs on wiki dont exist anymore...gambino crime family?

your totally missing the point man. ms13 is massive so are the bloods and crips but when it comes down to nitty gritty...guilty by association with a group of friends is considered a gang.
You're missing the point... No its not. Legally speaking.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

OrangeDragon wrote:
The Add Jay wrote:let me restate that...try to maintaine a business in the U.S or at least in my state.

Half those gangs on wiki dont exist anymore...gambino crime family?

your totally missing the point man. ms13 is massive so are the bloods and crips but when it comes down to nitty gritty...guilty by association with a group of friends is considered a gang.
You're missing the point... No its not. Legally speaking.

Im starting to think you are former law enforcement. did you watch the video rich put up? You and KiR can start an NGO renta barang cop.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

you mean the super honest criminal defense lawyer who says he wouldn't mind the rapists and meth cooks he represents living next door to him and his family? no... not all of it. i wonder what part of town he lives in, surely he could move to a nice ghetto and save some money on his mortgage in that case?
Marc J. Victor has represented clients in more than a thousand major felony cases including first and second degree murder, sex cases, gun cases, major drug.
but you're making an assertion... that any group of 10 kids hanging out near a street corner can be arrested and charged with gang activity. support it. because gang activity is notoriously under reported on because its so hard to prove an actual gang connection to the activity.

i'm not former LE, only military at one point in time... in fact i get along terribly with the legal system and have seen the inside of more jail cells than i care to admit. but calling it a police state is melodramatic when there are gangs running rampant in major portions of cities. see the link someone posted in the ferguson thread about detroit telling it's citizens to arm themselves because of criminals. see how many st. louis residents are doing the same. if it were in fact a police state, only the police would have the guns. of course, that's what most of the leftists want... right?
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Here's a description of how he won a case by deception and being misleading, by his own words:
I recently tried a case for a client who was charged with a crime arising out of a bar room brawl. I suspected the arresting police officer wouldn't be able to identify my client at the trial but would nonetheless testify under oath that he could. On the day of trial, I asked my client to sit in the back row of the courtroom while his uninvolved friend accompanied me at the defense table. I informed the court my client was present in the courtroom and we were ready for trial.

As expected, the officer testified under oath that the friend sitting next to me was the man he arrested. He was absolutely certain. I immediately informed the court that I did not agree the officer had identified my client. After the government rested its case, the friend testified revealing his identity. After some expected legal wrangling, the judge entered a judgment of acquittal. My client was thrilled. The aggravated prosecutor stormed out of the courtroom.
Because a cop couldn't remember the face of one individual he arrested out of who knows how many he'd had contact with between that arrest and this particular court date, a guy got out of assault charges. A real pro at misleading people. Like where he references that a dog alert signal is a "change of posture" and then makes a big deal out of how the dogs posture can change for anything/etc. When anyone who's owned a pointer dog knows that marking posture changes are pretty obviously distinct and specific from common activity posture changes.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

OrangeDragon wrote:Here's a description of how he won a case by deception and being misleading, by his own words:
I recently tried a case for a client who was charged with a crime arising out of a bar room brawl. I suspected the arresting police officer wouldn't be able to identify my client at the trial but would nonetheless testify under oath that he could. On the day of trial, I asked my client to sit in the back row of the courtroom while his uninvolved friend accompanied me at the defense table. I informed the court my client was present in the courtroom and we were ready for trial.

As expected, the officer testified under oath that the friend sitting next to me was the man he arrested. He was absolutely certain. I immediately informed the court that I did not agree the officer had identified my client. After the government rested its case, the friend testified revealing his identity. After some expected legal wrangling, the judge entered a judgment of acquittal. My client was thrilled. The aggravated prosecutor stormed out of the courtroom.
Because a cop couldn't remember the face of one individual he arrested out of who knows how many he'd had contact with between that arrest and this particular court date, a guy got out of assault charges. A real pro at misleading people. Like where he references that a dog alert signal is a "change of posture" and then makes a big deal out of how the dogs posture can change for anything/etc. When anyone who's owned a pointer dog knows that marking posture changes are pretty obviously distinct and specific from common activity posture changes.
Its a dog...its eats its own shit.

Also the condom story was nerve wrecking. It was used against the Amish By Eric Holder because the Amish beat Obamacare

AND TO PUNISH THEM EVEN FURTHER! They were sent to a prison outside the state so family members cannot go and see them. Cause Amish dont use planes or cars.

http://blogs.reuters.com/faithworld/201 ... -underway/

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/02/08/justi ... ing-trial/

Ordinem ad Imperium
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

Orange I can you cant agree on any topic anybody post so I know already....An example must be made. If left unchecked this could lead to more serious things like butter-churn vandalism or dare I suggest ... buggy drive-bys. I blame the Amish gangsta-rap.

Ordinem ad Imperium
0to60
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by 0to60 »

El Paso is the safest large city in the United States, according to a report released by Congressional Quarterly on Tuesday. This is the third year in a row the Texas border town has earned this ranking; it has been in the top three since 1997. Austin and San Antonio followed close behind on the list at spots four and ten, respectively

http://www.texasmonthly.com/story/el-pa ... st-us-city

El Paso has over 500 gangs, 80 more than Ciudad Juarez.
0to60
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by 0to60 »

El Paso is among the safest big cities in America. For the better part of the last decade, only Honolulu has had a lower violent crime rate (El Paso slipped to third last year, behind New York). Men's Health magazine recently ranked El Paso the second "happiest" city in America, right after Laredo, Texas—another border town, where the Hispanic population is approaching 95 percent.

So how has this city of poor immigrants become such an anomaly? Actually, it may not be an anomaly at all. Many criminologists say El Paso isn't safe despite its high proportion of immigrants, it's safe because of them.

"If you want to find a safe city, first determine the size of the immigrant population," says Jack Levin, a criminologist at Northeastern University in Massachusetts. "If the immigrant community represents a large proportion of the population, you're likely in one of the country's safer cities. San Diego, Laredo, El Paso—these cities are teeming with immigrants, and they're some of the safest places in the country."

http://reason.com/archives/2009/07/06/t ... so-miracle

This for the northern immigrant haters.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Google and read: "Militarization Of Our Police" by Michael Webster. He really has this one nailed.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

an interesting bit fro a newsletter i get;
People were incited to protest in anger against the brutality of the state, the people had tear gas rained down upon them.

Who could possibly still believe that the police are there to protect and serve the people?

No matter the justifications they came up with, it’s was suddenly clear that the Wall ( the one in Berlin) was built to keep people in, not to keep others out.
Just the same, the police today are not there to keep you safe from criminals, but to keep the biggest criminals—the politicians—safe from you.

Though on the surface the current protests in Ferguson are about race, they reveal a much deeper truth about the situation. As they protest, the people are following their instincts, and their instincts are telling them not to trust the state.

We’re seeing people’s trust in the state beginning to crumble, not just with police, but with one government agency after another. More and more people are waking up to the fact that none of these institutions are really there to protect them.

The NSA says it’s there to keep you safe from terrorists, but in reality they’re spying on you to protect their power over the populace.

The Fed says it’s there to make the economy more stable, but they intentionally fuel economic volatility in ways that benefit their friends.

The FDA says it’s there to protect people from unsafe foods, but their regulations and endorsements of certain ingredients actually make your food more dangerous.

There’s an invisible wall going up around us, everywhere in Western civilization. People are starting to realize it and that’s why there’s so much anger. But rather than getting angry or emotional, it’s time to get ready.
Solution??

Mine was to move to a small island where i have all the conveniences of home (if i want them) yet in an exotic location and can live a decent life without all the shit
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic