Ferguson , this is really getting out of hand

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Ferguson , this is really getting out of hand

Post by beaker »

I'll bet dollars to donuts he will back the anonymous radio talk show caller named Josie, who was supposedly told to her by the murderous cops mother, as the truth of what happened
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

you're towing a party line as well... it's just the opposite party. there could be video released of brown whipping out a gun, shooting at the cop, and then some friend grabbing it off of his dead body and running off with it... and you'd still find a way to justify making the cop at fault.

we have audio of someone who saw it telling his buddy the guy turned around and ran back at the cop. we have bullet holes in the front of his body that support that. we have witnesses saying that the gun went off in the car and that there was a struggle.

which part of that don't you believe, and what is your rationalization for that disbelief?
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

OrangeDragon wrote:
beaker wrote:Orange Dragon your such a good little nazi that I'm sure you would have fit right in with Pol Pot and the KR or the chicken hawks who thought the Vietnam war was justified. I am ashamed of you and that you call yourself an american. The fact that you don't question what you are told tells me you must have no real experiences. Blindly defending the outrages unamericana behavior of police and authorities and even making up excuses for them and down playing the actual facts.
You mean like you're questioning what you're told?

I'm looking at autopsies, a video recording from the scene of someone being recorded while not knowing they were.

you're listening to anything that's anti-establishment enough to satisfy some histeresqe dopamine rush.
please give an example of what I'm not questioning. I'm going from personal experiences having opposed the Vietnam war and what I see with my own eyes from news footage.
You look at the autopsies and conclude that an unarmed 18 year old with his hands up shot 6 times with obvious KILL shots to the head. Just makes my point for me.
Anti-establishment is a bad thing also makes my point how can you believe what the establishment tells you. I'm sure CNN is anti establishment in your mind or any other entity that doesn't back the party line
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

OrangeDragon wrote:you're towing a party line as well... it's just the opposite party. there could be video released of brown whipping out a gun, shooting at the cop, and then some friend grabbing it off of his dead body and running off with it... and you'd still find a way to justify making the cop at fault.

we have audio of someone who saw it telling his buddy the guy turned around and ran back at the cop. we have bullet holes in the front of his body that support that. we have witnesses saying that the gun went off in the car and that there was a struggle.

which part of that don't you believe, and what is your rationalization for that disbelief?

YO BUDDY! REGARDLESS HE WASN'T ARMED. I dont give a fuck he threw my grandma down the stairs...he had no weapon. There are other means of taken someone down and the police have an arsenal of choices. If you said cops are trained to keep shooting until the person is on the ground that is also fucked up. Shoot until dead.

Police state! and getting worst under Barack Hussein the Divider.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

not sure but did u hear Josie mentioned ( not sure exactly) that he looked like he might be on drugs as he kept coming towards the cop ???

Forensics will give us some answers,
was there a shot in the car?
did Michale have GSR on his hands ( there was a struggle in the car)
is Michale's footprint on the car door ? Josie says he kicked the door closed
how close was Micheal when he was last shot to the cop?

If the officer felt his life was in danger "the guy was mad/on drugs, i kept shooting an he kept coming...."
Justified to make sure he stayed down.

Lots of questions.
to speculate is a waste of time till the evidence comes in.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

it appears the only drug he may have been on was pot... but that's inconclusive as it's detectable in your system for 30 days.

the shot in the car will be a big one, and it's been said by both witnesses and the officer... so likely happened.

as for "shooting until dead is fucked up"... they are ALSO trained not to shoot to wound. meaning the only time they ever shoot is a point where in their evaluation it has become necessary to kill. from there it would be extremely irresponsible to not follow through and risk a now panicked individual from taking any further action. on the ground is generally considered incapacitated, and they'll stop and evaluate (unless while on the ground the individual does something dangerous). the officer had no taser/etc... so no other ranged take down "arsenal". he was a beat cop... handcuffs and pistol, probably a baton.

people are killed by unarmed people all the time... especially unarmed people who have tried to disarm them, when they succeed in doing so. and considering there were two of them the officer had to be concerned about, it escalated matters even worse. had he gotten that cops gun i have zero doubt he'd have had no problem killing an unarmed police officer... would you have been equally outraged? because police officers are killed rather frequently in simple traffic stops/etc and i don't see anyone rioting and protesting about it.

i agree the forensics are going to be key in this... but being unarmed doesn't at all exempt one from being dangerous and a credible threat.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

Ordinem ad Imperium
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

yeah, that poor guy looked innocent as hell and not at all dangerous.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

this "shoot to wound" idea is highly impractical, an idea that the proponents have never tried.
handguns are difficult to target with accuracy.
hit an artery in a leg or arm - well you will wound alright- fatally.

if i lived in USA i would be demanding the disposal of all this infantry gear that has been given to the cops.

it is just a temptation to further authoritarianism.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

How this one a few months ago didnt start a civil war baffles me.

http://www.bestgore.com/murder/booyah-h ... ot-police/

homelss living in the mountains....cause he didnt have a fucking permit.

Ordinem ad Imperium
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic