Ferguson , this is really getting out of hand

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Ferguson , this is really getting out of hand

Post by OrangeDragon »

i suspect all were rattled off pretty quick, the ones hitting him in the top of the head (both to the head were downward angles) a result of him buckling from the impact. the allegations that it was a "execution shot" once he was down don't make any sense based on the way the body fell... the head was away from the officer in it's final resting position, making that impossible.

police in the US are actually trained to fire until they're down, because not doing so could be dangerous if they're not fully incapacitated. generally if a cop starts shooting, they'll nearly empty the mag every time. especially if it's someone charging them who had just tried to get their gun away from them, because the threat is that they might succeed.

really blows the shit out of the whole "he shot a sweet unarmed boy in the back while he was running away" stance... and calls into question ANY of the testimony/statements that came from people who claimed that. which was a lot of them.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

also, if his hands were up why didn't the shots hit the back of the arms instead of the front? i suppose it's remotely possible that the got shot in the arms while running away with them up, turned, put his head down to get shot in it, then spun from the impact facing away from the officer.

rather unlikely... but i'm sure it's what the supports will claim now as it's the only way to reconcile the forensic evidence with their statements.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

I notice that after the autopsy results were published, all the "witnesses" who previously swore to God that the officer shot the criminal in the back are now being forced to backtrack on their statements. And just as in the Trevon Martin case, the "victim" is being referred to as "that boy" and in some cases "that child" by the locals when interviewed...as in "the police murdered that boy".

The posts in this thread show that quite a few posters on here have zero real world experience. They feel safe and cozy staying behind their computers screens and spouting childish nonsense and they think that is real life. I hope a Ferguson-type riot situation comes to their immediate neighborhood soon. Watch how fast they call police for protection and then flee for their lives from the "protesters".
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

No one wants militarized police at their door until some crack head is trying to come in it at 4am to steal their bigscreen...
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

http://www.beaufortobserver.net/Article ... ation.html

Background conversation in a video with witnesses talking (who don't know they're being recorded) suggests that all witness reports were geared to set up the police in what was likely a justified officer shooting...
#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –

#1. Oh, the police got his gun

#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I'm thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him
Dr Anik
Expatriate

Post by Dr Anik »

The US tinder box....this is an interesting, if not alarming, read..

Detroit police chief James Craig – nicknamed “Hollywood” for his years spent in the LAPD and his seeming love of being in front of the camera – has repeatedly called on “good” and “law-abiding” Detroiters to arm themselves against criminals in the city.

His words have not fallen on deaf ears.Link
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

Orange Dragon your such a good little nazi that I'm sure you would have fit right in with Pol Pot and the KR or the chicken hawks who thought the Vietnam war was justified. I am ashamed of you and that you call yourself an american. The fact that you don't question what you are told tells me you must have no real experiences. Blindly defending the outrages unamericana behavior of police and authorities and even making up excuses for them and down playing the actual facts.
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

beaker wrote:Orange Dragon your such a good little nazi that I'm sure you would have fit right in with Pol Pot and the KR or the chicken hawks who thought the Vietnam war was justified. I am ashamed of you and that you call yourself an american. The fact that you don't question what you are told tells me you must have no real experiences. Blindly defending the outrages unamericana behavior of police and authorities and even making up excuses for them and down playing the actual facts.
You mean like you're questioning what you're told?

I'm looking at autopsies, a video recording from the scene of someone being recorded while not knowing they were.

you're listening to anything that's anti-establishment enough to satisfy some histeresqe dopamine rush.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

beaker wrote:Orange Dragon your such a good little nazi that I'm sure you would have fit right in with Pol Pot and the KR or the chicken hawks who thought the Vietnam war was justified. I am ashamed of you and that you call yourself an american. The fact that you don't question what you are told tells me you must have no real experiences. Blindly defending the outrages unamericana behavior of police and authorities and even making up excuses for them and down playing the actual facts.

No No nothing like that. Example....Even though I dont agree with some of what O.D states. I will always defend his rights to say what he wants no matter what(you know that thing called being an american). O.D on the other hand doesnt agree with what I have to say and will have me sent to Toul Slang for not agreeing.

He would fit fight in with Eric Holders justice department where even though you present facts, it stills boil down too Islamaphobe, raciest, and bigot.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

never said he didn't have the right to speak
he just constantly toes the 'party line' without question even tho the are lies and down plays the stuff they do. Like gassing the entire crowd, including women and children , who are not even in the area of the supposed problem area. Saying things like it's ok cuz tear gas just stings the eyes a little. Total BS, it can damage lungs and burn skin and these projectile are shop directly at people not just in the air.
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic