Child Brutally Murdered for a Honda Dream

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
Barang chgout
Expatriate
Posts: 3065
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:36 am
Reputation: 677

Re: Child Brutally Murdered for a Honda Dream

Post by Barang chgout » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:52 am

violet wrote:No,I don't.

How would you respond if I rustled up a couple of parents who agree with me? My opinion isn't so unique as to not be shared by others.

Edited as I can't string a coherent sentence together
Now you're coherent, you are backing away from this statement?
Anyhoo, glad to hear your friends are broad minded, always a chance to learn there.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Barang chgout
Expatriate
Posts: 3065
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:36 am
Reputation: 677

Re: Child Brutally Murdered for a Honda Dream

Post by Barang chgout » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:54 am

People I choose to hang out with tend to have open minds, are capable of discussing uncomfortable topics, and don't have kids.
FTFY!


Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

violet
Expatriate
Posts: 981
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 3:48 pm
Reputation: 301

Re: Child Brutally Murdered for a Honda Dream

Post by violet » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:50 pm

Barang chgout wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:52 am
violet wrote:No,I don't.

How would you respond if I rustled up a couple of parents who agree with me? My opinion isn't so unique as to not be shared by others.

Edited as I can't string a coherent sentence together
Now you're coherent, you are backing away from this statement?
Anyhoo, glad to hear your friends are broad minded, always a chance to learn there.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
I'm not backing away from it. I'll let you know if any give two shits to sign up and post
violet
Expatriate
Posts: 981
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 3:48 pm
Reputation: 301

Re: Child Brutally Murdered for a Honda Dream

Post by violet » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:51 pm

Barang chgout wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:54 am
People I choose to hang out with tend to have open minds, are capable of discussing uncomfortable topics, and don't have kids.
FTFY!


Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
You are trolling or really are so arrogant?
User avatar
that genius
Expatriate
Posts: 4065
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:53 am
Reputation: 960
Sweden

Re: Child Brutally Murdered for a Honda Dream

Post by that genius » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:53 pm

Looks like violet has an admirer, if only he could come to terms with his denial.
Barang chgout
Expatriate
Posts: 3065
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:36 am
Reputation: 677

Re: Child Brutally Murdered for a Honda Dream

Post by Barang chgout » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:02 pm

that genius wrote:Looks like violet has an admirer, if only he could come to terms with his denial.
Violet should know only too well who I am and if so she prolly wants to stab me. Lol. I'm not hiding behind a big wall here, many know who I am and by putting my frequent admissions of where I live and such on here, I reckon it's pretty obvious if one were to ask around.
I just am intrigued by her willingness to start a war to knock off a few kids.
The planet is fucked.
Game over guys.
But some still believe that by nucing 30% of the race, things will be good again .
Open minded!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: angsta, Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], rexwell, usacb500biker and 335 guests