Moving Sale

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Larmo Yant
Expatriate
Cambodia

Moving Sale

Post by Larmo Yant »

Various decor-items, furniture and plants for sale.
Time window to pick things up: Sunday, 22.7.18: 4-8:30pm, Monday, 23.7.18: 7-8am, 6-8:30pm
Address: BKK1 (opposite new Thai Huot)
Please text or email me before visiting or to obtain full list of items as PDF. [removed]
Prices are very fair - please no bargaining! Thank you!

Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Moving Sale

Post by AndyKK »

Their maybe more members making balcony makeovers.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Nice retro tiles
Honey69
Expatriate
Cuba

Post by Honey69 »

Larmo Yant wrote: Various decor-items, furniture and plants for sale.
Time window to pick things up: Sunday, 22.7.18: 4-8:30pm, Monday, 23.7.18: 7-8am, 6-8:30pm
Address: Saint 398 / BKK1 (opposite new Thai Huot)
Please text or email me before visiting or to obtain full list of items as PDF. [removed]
Prices are very fair - please no bargaining! Thank you!

Give you 40USD for all the stuff if you deliver to rozzieoz's place and bring some lemons and limes with a bottle of tequila.
40USD is the best and final offer. No bargaining please.
:hattip:
"please keep the personal squabbling and name calling to a minimum. we do not want it here. use the ignore function if you are unable to contain your animosities in debate."
--- frank lee bent ---
Larmo Yant
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Larmo Yant »

Give you 40USD for all the stuff if you deliver to rozzieoz's place and bring some lemons and limes with a bottle of tequila.
What a generous idea and great offer, Honey69! Please send me the 40$ via Wing to my number above. Thank you. No bargaining please.
Honey69
Expatriate
Cuba

Post by Honey69 »

Larmo Yant wrote:
What a generous idea and great offer, Honey69! Will top it up with a foot massage and a BJ for rozzieoz! Please send me the 40$ via Wing to my number above. Thank you. No bargaining please.
Great. So it is a deal then.
Sorry don't see your number so please PM me and will handle the money part.

@rozzieoz just for your info, there is coming soon BJ from a kitty lady, feet massage, lemons, limes, bottle of tequila and all kind of other stuff. Please don't bargain and just accept what is coming.
Wish you have a great Sunday.

"please keep the personal squabbling and name calling to a minimum. we do not want it here. use the ignore function if you are unable to contain your animosities in debate."
--- frank lee bent ---
Larmo Yant
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Larmo Yant »

Please don't bargain and just accept what is coming.
Lucky him I have placed all my kittens already. But shouldn't miss such a chance. Will stop by at Animal Rescue Cambodia before visiting rozzieoz. They sure have a few difficult-to-place dogs and cats for him.
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by Heng Heng Heng »

him lol
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic