Phnom Penh Nightlife 2018 - Anyone Still Awake ?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Phnom Penh Nightlife 2018 - Anyone Still Awake ?

Post by hanno »

chkwoot wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:15 am
hanno wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:08 am
phuketrichard wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:15 am i'd say he was filming with a hidden camera, or at least not using his view finder, as it shot at waist level ( i quit watching after 1 minute, fucking boring) as most girls will react ( if their not dead) to someone pointing a camera at them.
....filming an awful lot of people without their consent.
Yep;
if ur in a public place you have no legal rights to privacy>>>and as long as the film is not used for advertising or promotional purposes, no signed release needed.
But I do remember this: Photography is forbidden inside bars and other venues in red light districts including Patpong and Cowboy."
Just like prostitution is forbidden and illegal in Thailand and Cambodia?
Well, a lot of the red light venues are owned by coppers. But shaking down unsuspecting foreigners is easy money and poses to risk to business.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

hanno wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:08 am
phuketrichard wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:15 am i'd say he was filming with a hidden camera, or at least not using his view finder, as it shot at waist level ( i quit watching after 1 minute, fucking boring) as most girls will react ( if their not dead) to someone pointing a camera at them.
....filming an awful lot of people without their consent.
Yep;
if ur in a public place you have no legal rights to privacy>>>and as long as the film is not used for advertising or promotional purposes, no signed release needed.
But I do remember this: Photography is forbidden inside bars and other venues in red light districts including Patpong and Cowboy."
when ur INSIDE a place, ( be it a bar, a restaurant a hotel lounge) ur no longer in Public and it is clearly posted, ( at least in every gogo i have visited), photography forbidden.
Yet u still see some photos of gogo girls on the net.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:46 pm I thought that film was amazing, so raw. It seems a bit sketchy to be filming people without their knowledge, but that's a reminder for everyone to wait till they are in a bathroom before picking their nose.

There's more:

Mate are you for real? after you had a go at me for linking bar girl photos they them selfs posted online you post a video of someone secretly filming bar girls!
Anil
Tourist
Nepal

Post by Anil »

Quite interesting to watch!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

They are just people in public. I wasn't asking for advice on which was the best fuck, where to find them and how much they charged.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

snooze fest, meh looking girls n a bunch of old geezers drinking, post some thai girls doing the bored 2 steps agogo dance in bikini please :beer3:
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

just to take the edge off

In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

phuketrichard wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:16 pm just to take the edge off

Oooohhhhhhh!!!!! Shame about the tats.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Beautiful bodies ruined by tatts
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

bolueeleh wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:10 pm snooze fest, meh looking girls n a bunch of old geezers drinking, post some thai girls doing the bored 2 steps agogo dance in bikini please :beer3:
hahahaha
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic