Ferguson , this is really getting out of hand

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Ferguson , this is really getting out of hand

Post by phuketrichard »

Anyone else see anything wrong with police dept having their own tanks? :hattip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs9LNAI0 ... E3pQTflK8A

Last edited by phuketrichard on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

The police saw one guy with a hand gun so they used tear gas on the whole crowd very convenient me thinks.
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

beaker wrote:The police saw one guy with a hand gun so they used tear gas on the whole crowd very convenient me thinks.
better than creating an out of control mob by trying to directly arrest him... or worse, firing into the crowd to try and hit him, only to miss and hit other people.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

OrangeDragon wrote:
beaker wrote:The police saw one guy with a hand gun so they used tear gas on the whole crowd very convenient me thinks.
better than creating an out of control mob by trying to directly arrest him... or worse, firing into the crowd to try and hit him, only to miss and hit other people.
Really gassing thousands is better than just ignoring him he was standing in the middle of the street aiming at no one, kind of like shooting and unarmed kid in the back because he ran.
Cops in the hundreds with riot gear , bullet proof vest, tear gas, rubber bullets, snipers, armored vehicles, etc afraid of one guy with a hand gun.
Cowards I say who think others are lesser human beings when compared to themselves.
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

beaker wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:
Really gassing thousands is better than just ignoring him he was standing in the middle of the street aiming at no one, kind of like shooting and unarmed kid in the back because he ran.
Cops in the hundreds with riot gear , bullet proof vest, tear gas, rubber bullets, snipers, armored vehicles, etc afraid of one guy with a hand gun.
Cowards I say who think others are lesser human beings when compared to themselves.
a) what makes you so sure he'd only have hit cops if he started shooting?
b) it wasn't thousands... hundreds at best.
c) yes... because they shouldn't be expected to die to prevent a few people who shouldn't have even been there from getting sore eyes for an hour. people die wearing bullet proof vests all the time.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

If the black community of Ferguson is so sick and tired of completely innocent poor black boys being murdered by police, they should publish the list of names of all the previous such cases so they allegations can be made public and fully investigated by outside, independent parties under the direct supervision of the current US Attorney General, who happens to be African-American.

One police shooting of a proven violent thug and strong-armed robber gets thousands of black citizens rallying in the streets, yet when police respond to crimes in black neighborhoods, nobody is willing to come forward with any helpful information to aid the investigation and the pursuit of justice for the victim because that is "snitching". And "snitches get stitches". Where are those proud, outspoken black community leaders and concerned citizens when they are needed to stand up against criminal elements and street gangs plaguing their own neighborhoods? These "protests" are being used as a facade to loot and damage other's property with impunity, and the angry voices of the protest on TV news channels have said and done absolutely nothing to stop those despicable actions.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

jimi hendrix
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

^Right. It's the police that are the problem, not the criminals. Yet another one who desires some sort of online "street cred" by showing how contrarian he thinks he is.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

Protesting is a right not a crime
jimi hendrix
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic