Introduce Yourself

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Josh_76
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Josh_76 »

Thank you, Anchor Moy.

I quite like it here as CEO has over time emerged as the more level-headed Cambodia forum.
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

Anchor Moy wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:48 pm
Ken2016 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:16 am I'm single . Cambodian -Aus, I'm looking for single cute lady , I'm working in cambodia 10 years , Cheers
LOL. You've come to the right place. This forum is full of cute singles. :snorting:
:beer3:
Comments For Improvement Pls !
piopug
Tourist
Canada

Post by piopug »

Hey everyone, I'm going to be coming to live in Cambodia in about a month. I'm a recent university graduate from Canada,
with plans to live in Cambodia for an extended period of time. I really like to play volleyball, so if any of you would like to play
let me know! Nice to meet you all!
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Welcome piopug,

Not wanting to cast aspersions, but I'd suggest unless joining you is a team of semi naked Cambodian women playing ball next to a free keg of beer, you're probably not going to get much of a response from this bunch of shiftless debauchees.

Let us know if you find the birds and the booze.
N01_23
Tourist
Austria

Post by N01_23 »

Heeelloo!

Been in cambodia for about a week now and I‘m really liking it! Planing on staying for like - forever! Moving into a nice house in the outskerts of PP and start living life here! Like playing chess alot & musik is my life! not much else to say about myself :) keeping it simple and easy!

peace! :)
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Hi, I'm a young man just finding his way in a difficult world, long time lurker but virgin poster. Pls be gentle.
stevenjb
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by stevenjb »

cptrelentless wrote:Hi, I'm a young man just finding his way in a difficult world, long time lurker but virgin poster. Pls be gentle.
You are not a virgin once you post. Image
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Josh_76 wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:28 am Thank you, Anchor Moy.

I quite like it here as CEO has over time emerged as the more level-headed Cambodia forum.
Yeah, TOF accused many people over time of 'ruining the forum', but the supreme irony is that in the end two consecutive owners shot themselves in the foot.

Welcome to civilisation! :beer3:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

that genius wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:11 am
Josh_76 wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:28 am Thank you, Anchor Moy.

Yeah, TOF accused many people over time of 'ruining the forum', but the supreme irony is that in the end two consecutive owners shot themselves in the foot.

Welcome to civilisation! :beer3:
That didn't seem to bother you when you were posting on there about 50 times a day. :lol:
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

John Bingham wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:10 am posting on there about 50 times a day. :lol:
And that would have been a slow day.

He's already been admonished about repeating that trend over here so hopefully he'll comply.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic