Otres Corner Bar (The Last Hippie Standing) in Sihanoukville Has Racist Policy Banning Cambodians From Entering

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Otres Corner Bar (The Last Hippie Standing) in Sihanoukville Has Racist Policy Banning Cambodians From Entering

Post by bangkokhooker »

triads dont do it like that.these are just two bit 49er wannabes.
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Otres Corner Bar (The Last Hippie Standing) in Sihanoukville Has Racist Policy Banning Cambodians From Entering

Post by Heng Heng Heng »

cptrelentless wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:23 pm
that genius wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:08 pm Translation into Siamese so cats can understand, please?
The other cunt's the cunt for calling him a cunt when he's not a cunt.
The abuse he had had had had no effect.
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
N01_23
Tourist
Austria

Post by N01_23 »

Duncan wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:48 am
N01_23 wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:36 pm Hi everybody! My first post here. :)

Been reading here on CEO for some time now & I‘m thankful for this mass of information regarding cambodia since I haven‘t been here all to long.

So btt:

I was really glad to here about a nice bar in SV that played the music I like. So after doing some reasearch I found out that this bar is not a place for me.. it hurts to see a place that‘s called „Last Hippie Standing“ that has this kind of policy. One other thing that hurts is to read post that are on the same kind of level as this bar: i have a manbun, i have fishingpants -but I have soap!! ;) i look like a common backpacker (i came to cambodia with a 25kg suitcase :D).. and reading post that those people are „sh.t“ too - just doesn‘t make you better as that f.cking barowner. There my be plenty of reasons to have that judment, but juging EVERYBODY is like not letting any khmi in your bar.

Just had to let that out. No offence. :)

greets N01
Can you tell us a bit more about this '' suitcase '' that came with you. Male / female, age , at 25 kg , he / she sounds a bit underweight.

Are you sure you didn't come with a '' nutcase ''.

I‘m male, 25 :D and underweight?! I‘m the one with the underweight and its almost half my weight! just packed everything for a new life here, after giving away almost everything in europe.. and i still believe 25kg is too much for me :D
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

This is the funeral procession of the hippies, it was in Haight Ashbury in 1967 ,
charlie

tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

Anyway you lot should count yourself lucky in the KOW, going on about "chinks" and "nigerians" and all the rest but with no comebacks. In england its called a hate crime! Today in the news Richard Dawkins has faced a backlash, why? cos he said that he prefers church bells rather than the muslim call to prayer.
30 years ago we would joke about the thought police, they are here now!! aghh :o :o

charlie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic